Salman Rushdie stabbed

Loan f***ing nutter acts, queue the racists jumping in to blame everyone who follows Islam. *sigh*
No-one is blaming eveyone who follows Islam as far as I can see, not a single person. However, this particular incident will certainly involve someone radicalised within it.
The problem is, people not valuing human life, regardless of who they worship/follow

Last edited:
Cracking post. I'm moderately religious myself and agree with all of that.
Just leave your own species (and others) alone and breathe as many breaths as will be allotted to you.

One of my best mates is a practicing Christian and his missus is a Preacher at the church.

They know me and the missus aren't and as they say it they have a 'quiet faith' we can happily have chats around this as we respect each others beliefs but it rarely crops up to be honest

Have your religion if you want, live your not sure how many years you have and f***ing leave other people alone if they don't share your views/ delusions man.

There's enough people dying early anyway. We're one f***ing species. Fuck off.

Yeah, so does that include people who don't believe in a religion not talking about people who do believe in it?

My Mother was a religious person and never did anything but want to help folk. These are mentally ill/brainwashed (again, mentally ill). There's a reason many are radicalised in jail.

Yeah I agree, workings of a mentally ill person, but its easier to say religious people are nuts I guess
If somebody insulted my parents it wouldn't give me the right to stab them.
Never said it did. I was talking about respect

Think that's a fair assessment, anyone laughing at that is naive to the extreme.
Don't be daft man. It's all calmed down from it was even ten years ago when everyone was getting their knickers in a twist. Younger 'Muslims' in the UK these days are out getting pissed up rather than bothering with mosques.
Isn't that the way this country is heading?
No mate, apparently its about to be ruled by Sharia Law.

Last edited:
The bloke has had a fatwa declared on him 30 years ago but it was a lone wolf attack :lol:. It’s about time people really started asking questions about the religion of Islam.

They won’t though because they think that makes them racist.

Yeah I agree, workings of a mentally ill person, but its easier to say religious people are nuts I guess

Never said it did. I was talking about respect
Like my Mam used to say "blame the singer, not the song"

Sadly there are too many wanting to maniplulate the singer
Yeah, so does that include people who don't believe in a religion not talking about people who do believe in it?
It involves humans respecting other humans regardless of beliefs or faith and certainly not harming them over it.

Regardless of your beliefs, 1 in 2 aren't dying of old age anyway so f***ing leave people be man.

Last edited:

Back