Salisbury Cathedral is a must see for KGB agents on holiday

Discussion in 'SMB' started by xtrouble, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Yankee Mackem

Yankee Mackem Winger

Apart from the fact that he cathedral isn't even that good, the whole thing is ridiculous. Our response has not been sufficient by any means, I know there's not much that could be done but something needs to be, or else, as Arthursboy says, they'll just be back.

I want to put a laughing smiley in response to this, but someone died ffs.

MackneyHackem likes this.
  2. Мы берем мочу
    И смеясь
    Мы снимаем мочу и смеемся

3. EchoMan

EchoMan Winger

That’s easy for you to say

4. Paddy O'Dors

Paddy O'Dors Striker

5. box2box

box2box Striker

That's tremendous :lol: off their rockers

6. I think my son applied for a job at that tv station

7. Elephant

Elephant Midfield

The wonderful world of twitter.

They came from Russia, had a thirst for knowledge, Liked their spires, were passing Wiltshire College That’s where I Caught their eye All their texts back home were encoded, Said they knew the way from the station…blindfolded I said fine And in 30 seconds time they said

WE WANT TO SEE A COMMON STEEPLE WE’LL FLY TO SEE WHAT EVER COMMON STEEPLES DO BUT IF THERE’S SLUSH NEAR THAT COMMON STEEPLE I’LL TURN BACK FROM THAT COMMON STEEPLE LIKE YOU DO

8. Joe Public

Joe Public Striker

When will this War against tourists end?

Yankee Mackem likes this.
  9. citybythesea

citybythesea Central Defender

Are these the logical actions of tourists?

they fly to London in March

Book into a EAST London hotel (despite being hundreds of hotels nearer to Salisbury)

Travel West to Salisbury for a couple of hours and don't visit the tourist sites...."because of slush"

Return the next day, again not visiting the sites, caught on cctv approaching the victims home

Promptly leave Salisbury and fly back to Moscow........all within two days!!!

10. errant

errant Striker

i wonder where comical ali is these days?

11. Dying in hospital in UAE according to Wikipedia.

Probably means he’s shagging 18 year old blonde nymphos in the South of France in Ali Speak.

yyy and errant like this.
  12. Yankee Mackem

Yankee Mackem Winger

I've never seen anything like the way the internet is being used as a weapon in this. If you check international news sources on this story, the comments sections are always filled with comments, many citing alternative Russian explanations that are (to put it bluntly) unlikely, such as the ridiculous story about the identical time stamp of the men in the security gate. Its the OJ Simpson defence, simply flood the media with enough alternatives and a single narrative becomes hard to define, leading to confusion. Its absolutely horrific.

13. yyy

yyy Striker

No where to eat in Durham man!!!

Found him. :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  14. Buchans Boots

Buchans Boots Central Defender

Youre not making the right observation though are you?

The observation to be made is - what sort of trust is there in our own government when people would rather believe a conspiracy theory and the Russians?

Thats the observation to be made. Clearly all trust has been lost and the government has lost control of the narrative.

As for what the Russians did or didnt do in Salisbury - probably pretty similar to what we, the Yanks and the Israelis are probably doing in Moscow and the satellite states on a continual basis.

Flared Hicks likes this.
  15. Daffy

Daffy Striker

16. Dubai Si

Dubai Si Central Defender

Different kind of slush though. That slush that soaks your shoes right through here.

17. Daffy

Daffy Striker

Aey
    Suppose

Dubai Si likes this.