Salad

Can't beat Papa's special Caeser: chicken obvs, anchovies, iceberg, asparagus, croutons, boiled egg, parmesan shavings. plenty dressing.

Back of the net.

Iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, radish, scallies, green, yellow and red capsicums deseeded and sliced fairly thinly, hard boiled eggs quartered, maybe a splosh of chilli infused olive oil, or a splosh of balsamic vinegar, or perhaps add a dressing of your choice, or even leave out the dressing.
It's entirely up to you what you put into or add to a salad.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you’re making a salad, what do you use? However banal this thread might sound, I fancy a salad now and I want inspiration from you lot. Salad rut.
You can't go far wrong with a Greek salad. Add extra shit from there, chorizo, fagioli beans or pasta.
Try a tuna salad, loads of quality tomatoes, red onion, butter beans and your tuna. Use wine vinegar and olive oil for the dressing. That's a proper hangover cure that one.

Currently making a salad now to go with my chicken kebab. Home made pickled red cabbage, shredded iceberg lettuce, onion topped with garlic and chilli sauces.

I think my favourite is probably a Thai pork mince salad with peanuts. Shredded iceberg lettuce, grated carrots, chopped spring onion, shredded cucumber and chopped fresh corriander as the base then top with browned pork mince fried with garlic and ginger purée chopped red chillis some sugar and Thai fish sauce. Dress the salad with a lime and oil vinaigrette then sprinkle crushed peanuts on the top. You can have that one for nowt :)

Back