Sajid Javid - Asian Paedophile Gangs

Nobody's mentioned the Police reluctance to get involved which is crux to all this. The cops would love to put every single one of them away for life and i'm sure they are dying to come out and say we have a race problem. So why aren't they.

Nobody's mentioned the Police reluctance to get involved which is crux to all this. The cops would love to put every single one of them away for life and i'm sure they are dying to come out and say we have a race problem. So why aren't they.

Because you're effectively tarring everyone of the same ethnicity with one massive brush.

There's obviously a problem with these types of gangs up and down the country, demonstrated as more and more come to light.
Nowt wrang with him calling them out.
Saying that they should be hammering the Catholic Church way more than they are as that is wick with sick bastards too.
The sooner the coppers and authorities get to grips with gangs of all persuasions regardless of colour or creed the better for all

No, She said all this at the trial.
Like I said.. just another massive coincidence ;)

It's not a race problem. There's nothing about your race that would make you more likely to rape children. At least I don't think there is. There is however a religion problem. They can't say there is because people on this board and those in the wider public that think the same way would go f***ing mental.

The low regard of white women isn't due to race relations in the UK, it is a cultural issue worldwide. Women are second class citizens in general in a lot of communities with white women regarded even lower.

Rape and abuse is about more than just sex.
Yet the vast majority of men/woman/whatever colour/race get on fine

Like I said.. just another massive coincidence ;)

It's not a race problem. There's nothing about your race that would make you more likely to rape children. At least I don't think there is. There is however a religion problem. They can't say there is because people on this board and those in the wider public that think the same way would go f***ing mental.
Does the koran allow kid shagging ? serious question

Yet the vast majority of men/woman/whatever colour/race get on fine

Does the koran allow kid shagging ? serious question
Yeah, it defines a girl turning into a woman when she has her period. Hence muhammed was married to a 6 year old but he was nice enough to wait till she was 9 before shagging her.

Yeah, it defines a girl turning into a woman when she has her period. Hence muhammed was married to a 6 year old but he was nice enough to wait till she was 9 before shagging her.
And we ,as in the law ,picked an age we deemed appropriate but lets face it its just a number which we are comfortable with .Can't see the connection between that and only certain Muslim blokes going after certain (white) lasses

Because you're effectively tarring everyone of the same ethnicity with one massive brush.
The cops seem reluctant to say there is a problem with a "certain element" of Pakistani origin. Which is the plain truth.

And we ,as in the law ,picked an age we deemed appropriate but lets face it its just a number which we are comfortable with .Can't see the connection between that and only certain Muslim blokes going after certain (white) lasses
Do they not only target this age group because they are vulnerable and impressionable and for want of a better word "Easy". What if every white woman was vulnerable and easy prey. Where do you think it would stop.

Last edited:
The cops seem reluctant to say there is a problem with a "certain element" of Pakistani origin. Which is the plain truth.

Do they not only target this age group because they are vulnerable and impressionable and for want of a better word "Easy". What if every white woman was vulnerable and easy prey. Where do you think it would stop.
It's wouldn’t stop as long as they get away with it. As many as 9/10 street kids in Pakistan are victims of rape and forced prostitution because no one gives a shitstorm. They are targeted because they are the most vulnerable. Same here.

It's wouldn’t stop as long as they get away with it. As many as 9/10 street kids in Pakistan are victims of rape and forced prostitution because no one gives a shitstorm. They are targeted because they are the most vulnerable. Same here.
So in your opinion, if my wife and/or yours were just as vulnerable they would become easy targets as well ?

The connection with the age is that they don't consider her age an issue. Islamic law says its fine so it doesn't matter what our law says, from a moral standpoint and a legal one.

The other element is the specific targeting of white and sikh lasses, it's because (as statments from the victims and culprits have identified) these girls don't dress modestly, they aren't muslim and so are seen as fair game. They are literally just doing what the prophet muhammed did. Which if you believe him to be the most perfect human being for all time.... makes sense in a sick way.

So in your opinion, if my wife and/or yours were just as vulnerable they would become easy targets as well ?
Of course. They would be meat for rapists as long as they are attracted to young men with a good line in patter and carrying a line of coke.

They go after kids for the same reason they do in Pakistan. They are the MOST vulnerable in society...more inclined to be impressed with a bottle of 20:20...less inclined/able to fight back against rape...more easily bullied...more likely to believe that these rapists actually love them...easier deniability. The weakest are the easiest prey to target.

In Pakistan of course you can substitute a bag of sweeties foe the booze/weed/coke - much cheaper for your cost conscious rapist.

Last edited:
Many people of today specifically from the UK are a bunch of wet babies who get offended if you say good morning to them in the wrong tone. What is this world coming to?
Bill maher said that recently on his show. He was like the media fuels the outrage culture because it always has these crazy people in their stories or on tv cos otherwise there's nothing to talk about. It makes them feel validated when really it should ignore them. Nothing's special about someone saying something crazy... I could go on twitter and say Good Morning, I'm guarenteed to get atleast one person to say fuck your good morning... and fuck you bill maher :lol:

Of course. They would be meat for rapists as long as they are attracted to young men with a good line in patter and carrying a line of coke.

They go after kids for the same reason they do in Pakistan. They are the MOST vulnerable in society...more inclined to be impressed with a bottle of 20:20...less inclined/able to fight back against rape...more easily bullied...more likely to believe that these rapists actually love them...easier deniability. The weakest are the easiest prey to target.

In Pakistan of course you can substitute a bag of sweeties foe the booze/weed/coke - much cheaper for your cost conscious rapist.
Cos Mo says so

Many people of today specifically from the UK are a bunch of wet babies who get offended if you say good morning to them in the wrong tone. What is this world coming to?
You do realise you're forming opinions from views of people who chirp up
It's a small and in my view unrepresentative portion of the public who just live in a world of false torment and are very vocal

Back