NUFC Gubbins Jan 2020 edition

I don't think it's a case of not wanting to sell, but more a case of getting what's best for him. Everything has a price in Ashleys world. Although the football club is a bit of a lame duck to him, he won't lose out. I'd be more sceptical about Staveley's involvement than Ashleys willingness to sell though.

Yes for thr right price,I agree. As it is, it costs him nothing, and makes him money in his other ventures. He doesn't even have the headache of running things day to day

Benitez is mates with Staveley, so probably a lazy link to whip the locals into a frenzy. The fans actually seem to be approaching this with caution so the papers are probably trying to sensationalise it a bit.

Benitez is mates with Staveley, so probably a lazy link to whip the locals into a frenzy. The fans actually seem to be approaching this with caution so the papers are probably trying to sensationalise it a bit.
Well they won’t sell themselves. They do this every window because they know a large percentage of the sackless gets will buy into it, generating sales and clicks. The article further up the page was born in the sun mate, that bastion of truth and morality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also from Louise Taylor's report:

Even so, Ashley is still negotiating with Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund – Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s investment vehicle

This is the Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman concluded by the CIA to have been behind the internationally-condemned assassination of Jamal Khashoggi.

What's involved in the FA's fit and proper person test again?

Gingham check tea towels out of stock in the greater Tyneside area. If they do take over it will be interesting so see that shyster chi’s response in parliament given the gnashing and wailing about a few zero hours contracts. These lot are responsible for human rights violations on a different stratosphere. Of course a couple of expensive signings will brush all that under a carpet won’t it pet 🙄

Also from Louise Taylor's report:

This is the Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman concluded by the CIA to have been behind the internationally-condemned assassination of Jamal Khashoggi.

What's involved in the FA's fit and proper person test again?

Mags or not, he shouldnt even be allowed to enter the country!

Back