Sainsburys

Agree with the coffee bit but lunch is a part of the day I enjoy go for a walk, choose some nice food. But variety every day. Salad one day, sushi another, burrito the next then a sushi perhaps. Had a gyro and aubergine balls on Friday.
sushi twice in a week.. Great variety :neutral:

It gives you a massive insight into peoples lives and homes if they can’t be bothered to make a daft sarnie /drink for work be it at home or out in normal times.

I was working on a kip earlier in the year and around dinner time the neighbours where getting Costa bastard coffees delivered then 5 mins later greggs would pull up aswell.
Needless to say they looked like lazy fat scruffy kernts and judging by the outside of their house my theory was correct.

If I ever catch my kids getting a coffee delivered when they leave home I’ll boot them all owa.

I've got a Londis near me on UberEats. It's normal corner shop stuff but the prices are astronomical and then you pay a delivery fee on top of that. Madness.

Still not going to ever temp me to buy walkers though.

That said in the NW we have Booths, meal deal is four quid; bag of tyrells, piece of fruit, juice drink and a booths sandwich or sushi.

The hot counter gammon baguette is unreal for 3.50 too!
Booths do a good beer range

I've got a Londis near me on UberEats. It's normal corner shop stuff but the prices are astronomical and then you pay a delivery fee on top of that. Madness.
Another Sainsbury's near me is on Deliveroo and apparently they get the odd person just ordering a bottle of vodka or whiskey, paying a £4.50(ish) delivery fee. Madness I agree.

Another Sainsbury's near me is on Deliveroo and apparently they get the odd person just ordering a bottle of vodka or whiskey, paying a £4.50(ish) delivery fee. Madness I agree.
We have a KFC on deliveroo offering free delivery atm

But

they want nearly £2 for 1 bit of corn on the cob :lol:

We have a KFC on deliveroo offering free delivery atm

But

they want nearly £2 for 1 bit of corn on the cob :lol:
I think a cut of the bill goes to Deliveroo, so they increase prices to cover that. Saw a YouTube video of someone doing the delivery work showing how much they can earn and a delivery for a KFC order was getting them paid around £5 for a bag of food that was at most for two people.

Back