Sainsburys

Think it's some promotional thing with Walkers and Warburtons rather than just some solo marketing ploy.

Also, next month the Meal Deal will change. Going up to £3.50 and putting things like sushi and apparently some bakery products into it. Don't know the full details as I've not been told them yet. Not sure if the more expensive sandwiches are coming back in as it was insane value when you could get (a then) £2.80 sandwich in a £3 meal deal when buying 80p crisps and a £1.20 drink. Just losing money on customers who only come in for that and nothing else.

Had a delivery 1st time for about 10 months, ordered 4pm Sunday delivered Monday morning 715am
Charged £1 as delivery could be from 7-11
An item was subbed then I get my £1 back next delivery I get
Stopped as we git all the crap dates and poor quality
Spot on Monday morning

Had a delivery 1st time for about 10 months, ordered 4pm Sunday delivered Monday morning 715am
Charged £1 as delivery could be from 7-11
An item was subbed then I get my £1 back next delivery I get
Stopped as we git all the crap dates and poor quality
Spot on Monday morning
Cool story bro

@Gillythedilf work from home meal deals :lol:
imagine not getting your missus to knock your bait up
It gives you a massive insight into peoples lives and homes if they can’t be bothered to make a daft sarnie /drink for work be it at home or out in normal times.

I was working on a kip earlier in the year and around dinner time the neighbours where getting Costa bastard coffees delivered then 5 mins later greggs would pull up aswell.
Needless to say they looked like lazy fat scruffy kernts and judging by the outside of their house my theory was correct.

If I ever catch my kids getting a coffee delivered when they leave home I’ll boot them all owa.

It gives you a massive insight into peoples lives and homes if they can’t be bothered to make a daft sarnie /drink for work be it at home or out in normal times.

I was working on a kip earlier in the year and around dinner time the neighbours where getting Costa bastard coffees delivered then 5 mins later greggs would pull up aswell.
Needless to say they looked like lazy fat scruffy kernts and judging by the outside of their house my theory was correct.

If I ever catch my kids getting a coffee delivered when they leave home I’ll boot them all owa.
Agree with the coffee bit but lunch is a part of the day I enjoy go for a walk, choose some nice food. But variety every day. Salad one day, sushi another, burrito the next then a sushi perhaps. Had a gyro and aubergine balls on Friday.

Think it's some promotional thing with Walkers and Warburtons rather than just some solo marketing ploy.

Also, next month the Meal Deal will change. Going up to £3.50 and putting things like sushi and apparently some bakery products into it. Don't know the full details as I've not been told them yet. Not sure if the more expensive sandwiches are coming back in as it was insane value when you could get (a then) £2.80 sandwich in a £3 meal deal when buying 80p crisps and a £1.20 drink. Just losing money on customers who only come in for that and nothing else.
Still not going to ever temp me to buy walkers though.

That said in the NW we have Booths, meal deal is four quid; bag of tyrells, piece of fruit, juice drink and a booths sandwich or sushi.

The hot counter gammon baguette is unreal for 3.50 too!

Back