Sainsbury's burgers 454 grams

Lewberry pie

Striker
These burgers from Sainsbury's cost 2.50 and taste decent enough, something has me scratching my head though, the nutritional value states 264 calories per 100grams, yet per burger there is only 249 calories.

Now this is where it gets very very very interesting... There's only 4 burgers with a total weight of 454 grams which split 4 ways equals more than 100 grams making their nutritional information a crock of shit.

You're all welcome and I will be taking this to the very top I can promise you that.

Are the values based on a specific method of cooking? A grilled burger will lose weight.

Which makes sense.

The burgers are 113g each uncooked, so presumably <100g after cooking - so contain less fat/calories etc than 100g of grilled burger will do.
Both values state grilled but I think are correct and they've just mislabeled it, my plan to sue them for millions has been thwarted yet again

I don't think you are grasping this.

If a burger is 94g after it has been grilled all of the figures will be correct. The 113g weight of each burger is the uncooked weight (454g for 4 burgers).

The values you are looking at are both for grilled burgers, but by that time the burger weight is 94g, not 113g.

If a burger is 94g after it has been grilled all of the figures will be correct. The 113g weight of each burger is the uncooked weight (454g for 4 burgers).

The values you are looking at are both for grilled burgers, but by that time the burger weight is 94g, not 113g.
I literally said you were correct in my last post 😂

I literally said you were correct in my last post 😂

They haven't mislabeled it though :lol:

This.

Ha'way Lewbs lad, lifters are meant to be experts at quick maths!

Last edited by a moderator:
They haven't mislabeled it though :lol:

This.

Ha'way Lewbs lad, lifters are meant to be experts at quick maths!
:lol:
I do understand what Rog has said but I think it could be labelled better.

For some reason I think noodles are labelled the same way.

Last edited:
The OP is thick as mince so you'd think he'd have known this.
Interestingly my next post was going to be about mince and their blatant lies that are contained within, I'm like Donald MacIntyre, going undercover at Sainsbury's.

Probably end up with a book deal as well.

Back