SAFSEE Season Ticket

Gloucester

Striker
My SAFSEE account states that my £110 season ticket for the streaming service runs out on 9 August, but it does not tell me how to renew.

Has anyone else managed to get signed up for the new season?

My SAFSEE account states that my £110 season ticket for the streaming service runs out on 9 August, but it does not tell me how to renew.

Has anyone else managed to get signed up for the new season?

There was a link, up only for a day or so at 45 quid. Then it disappeared. Think someone made a mistake, and IMO they’re still deciding on price.

I had a quick look on Oxford's site and they are offering international passes for the equivalent price of £110 for the season. I think the prices are set by the EFL. Sunderland weren't listed on the I follow platform though - I hope its not because Charlie thinks £110 is too little and he has taken his ball away in a huff.

If Charlie has opted out of international streaming passes to try and force a few locals to show up, then he's cut his nose off to spite his face. They will find another way to stream the game or register with the opposition's I-follow site - neither of which give a penny to the club. They most certainly wont be shelling out £25 a game to come to the SOL.

Last edited:
Our subscription runs out on the 9th as well.
I’ve just looked at the ifollow website and 22 of the 24 teams have signed up, so we would only miss 2 games if SAFSEE is not renewed.
Again a season of putting money in the pockets of other clubs.

Haway Charlie, sort it out.

I had a quick look on Oxford's site and they are offering international passes for the equivalent price of £110 for the season. I think the prices are set by the EFL. Sunderland weren't listed on the I follow platform though - I hope its not because Charlie thinks £110 is too little and he has taken his ball away in a huff.

If Charlie has opted out of international streaming passes to try and force a few locals to show up, then he's cut his nose off to spite his face. They will find another way to stream the game or register with the opposition's I-follow site - neither of which give a penny to the club. They most certainly wont be shelling out £25 a game to come to the SOL.

They wouldn't be offering streaming passes for these 2 friendlies if they weren't going to offer streaming passes for the whole season.

They'll probably wait till last minute to see how many season tickets they can sell before promoting it.

Back