SAFSEE Live pass 19/20

• Thread starter Tyrion Lannister
  • Start date

Bloke can’t win :lol:
:lol:

I'm not having a dig or owt, just countering the point about Methven's pub watcher comments.

It's for people who live abroad however or course some have ways of getting around it.
No problem if they live hundreds of miles away. Pretty shit if they live local and just can't be arsed to attend
Yeah I agree. Wonder if they need to validate stuff like addresses for payment methods actually being abroad. Not that I'm arsed, used it for plenty of aways.

Last edited:
:lol:

I'm not having a dig or owt, just countering the point about Methven's pub watcher comments.

Yeah I agree. Wonder if they need to validate stuff like addresses for payment methods actually being abroad. Not that I'm arsed, used it for plenty of aways.
I'm not sure how it works . Normally if your address on your bank card does match the address you register on the website with it should block the payment

There is a bit of "cutting your nose off to spite your face" here. The money from SAFSee passes went to the club. As far as i'm aware none of the money from IPTV, that seems to be the viewing platform of choice for many on here, goes to the club.

Can’t find the SAFSEE promotion anymore on the web site

Because there isn't one. The prices people mentioned above were either for audio or the discount price for the live stream kid seasons or towards the end of the season.

They haven't released any details yet.

Because there isn't one. The prices people mentioned above were either for audio or the discount price for the live stream kid seasons or towards the end of the season.

They haven't released any details yet.
Definitely saw it on the website a few days ago ... perhaps a mistake by someone on the SAFC staff.

Ifollow are offering Ifollow teams a season ticket for £110 but has to be purchased by 5th August.
It says Sunderland one of tbe teams not involved in Ifollow.
Oxford ifollow page already selling the Sunderland v Oxford match pass for £5.

Ifollow are offering Ifollow teams a season ticket for £110 but has to be purchased by 5th August.
It says Sunderland one of tbe teams not involved in Ifollow.
Oxford ifollow page already selling the Sunderland v Oxford match pass for £5.

I would get the Oxford one as a last resort, but hopefully we will be offering SAFSEE packages soon, especially as the game is only 11 days away now.

Brilliant news, I'm not renewing until the 10th as mine runs out then, the day of the Ipswich game.

Our website is a joke like. Wanting you to register rather than just log in to your existing account.

Edit, should have clicked on the link and read it rather than just have a rant! I assumed it was the same link that was tweeted earlier.
It says you can log in to existing account doesn't it?

Back