SAFSEE Live pass 19/20

• Thread starter Tyrion Lannister
  • Start date
No mention of scoreboard or commentary in line with the match. Shame

I imagine there'll be a scoreboard as there has been with the friendlies.

As for the commentary, there really should be commentary on the live video stream if the audio is included in the £110 price.

It'd be pretty stupid to have to use one device for the live stream and another for the audio.

had a reply from safcsee this years updates on safcsee pass are so they say - scoreboard and replays within the game

other updates such as commentry are still being worked on
I don't mind no commentary at all. However no scoreboard, timer or replays is shocking. Go for a piss and you've got no idea what the score is :lol:

Notable improvements (ranked by/in favour IMHO) for the International SAFSEE Pass

1. No price increase despite improved features. Kudos to the club, I’m sure many of us would have happily paid a bit more to help the club :cool::cool:
  2. Full match replay available the next day! Great for all those live-streams of matches missed for one reason or another :cool:
  3. Immediate highlights replay of goals
  4. Live score and clock - nice features, means don’t have to use my watch.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the friendly on Saturday is included in the £110 season pass or will it be separate?
Did you have it last year? Mine runs until 2nd August and the friendly is included, I cannot renew until my year is up.

I imagine there'll be a scoreboard as there has been with the friendlies.

As for the commentary, there really should be commentary on the live video stream if the audio is included in the £110 price.

It'd be pretty stupid to have to use one device for the live stream and another for the audio.
Needed two devices last year and they didn’t even sync so you had to pause one to try... was a funny way to see how bad Bennett is in saying “get in” only to see it was a half chance....... that really used to piss me off but now I just feel sorry for him.

Last edited:
Did you have it last year? Mine runs until 2nd August and the friendly is included, I cannot renew until my year is up.

Needed two devices last year and they didn’t even sync so you had to pause one to try... was a funny way to see how bad Bennett is in saying “get in” only to see it was a half chance....... that really used to piss me off but now I just feel sorry for him.

I got the part season pass when it got lowered to 80 quid probably at the start of the year or a bit before and that expired in June.

I thought the streaming passes weren't annual, just until the end of the season.

The international and UK membership schemes are year to year.

Has anyone who normally resides in England and has an English credit card but goes to their apartment abroad when we play away signed up for the annual pass? I paid match by match last year but am thinking about the annual pass but a bit worried about paying £110 if it's not going to work for any reason.

I got the part season pass when it got lowered to 80 quid probably at the start of the year or a bit before and that expired in June.

I thought the streaming passes weren't annual, just until the end of the season.

The international and UK membership schemes are year to year.
Mine is the international pass.

Has anyone who normally resides in England and has an English credit card but goes to their apartment abroad when we play away signed up for the annual pass? I paid match by match last year but am thinking about the annual pass but a bit worried about paying £110 if it's not going to work for any reason.
I think I see what you’re saying..........:lol:

I do actually live abroad but pay with a UK card for my international card and have had no issues, no VPN required either like!

Last edited:
Are we foreign neighbours :lol:

Suspect it should work provided you use a vpn to start the stream. I’m going to take the gamble

Anyone on this board heard of estimated numbers of international (exiles and otherwise) supporters? Could it be as high as 100K? That’s some transfer budget if everyone bought a SAFSEE pass.

Back