Safsee down?

Mine is very stop starty this second half.
Was fine besides missing the own goal in the first half. It’s not good enough for the money you pay for this service.

I sent an email and got a generic response telling me to check I’m not running Adblock and using google chrome etc.

Maybe it’s time for a joint statement...

I haven’t seen a second of the second half. I’ve emailed them like. £10 for this is a joke. Amazon Prime never flickered all day.

Mine is very stop starty this second half.
Was fine besides missing the own goal in the first half. It’s not good enough for the money you pay for this service.

I sent an email and got a generic response telling me to check I’m not running Adblock and using google chrome etc.

Maybe it’s time for a joint statement...
Email the ceo of the company who run it: [email protected]

Their customer service always quoted something from their t&c's to decline a refund. E-maining their ceo was the only thing that worked.

What's pathetic about it ? Better than most streams most of the time .
No buffering ,good quality picture . Occasional glitch .
If you're happy with it, that's fine. Its taken a season and a half for them to produce a synchronised commentary, signing in to subscribe to a match is very confusing and regularly takes fifteen minutes. I've paid for over 20 matches since it was introduced, costing £200 - that's more than three months' subscriptions to Sky. Over that time I've missed at least the equivalent of half a match through their inadequate service. I could accept it if it was a pirate stream but they're not providing value for money.
Must be better in New Zealand!
Come to think of it, I could get to New Zealand for £200

Last edited:
If you're happy with it, that's fine. Its taken a season and a half for them to produce a synchronised commentary, signing in to subscribe to a match is very confusing and regularly takes fifteen minutes. I've paid for over 20 matches since it was introduced, costing £200 - that's more than three months' subscriptions to Sky. Over that time I've missed at least the equivalent of half a match through their inadequate service. I could accept it if it was a pirate stream but they're not providing value for money.

Must be better in New Zealand!

Come to think of it, I could get to New Zealand for £200

I can't get synchronized commentary on my tablet ,not sure why.
Pay annual sub which is cheaper . Without Safsee ,would not see hardly any matches live ,so am happy .
Are you watching through a VPN or are you overseas ?
If you can tell me where you can get to NZ for 200 quid let me know and I will buy one way ticket next trip 😃

My access from CA using my annual subscription as an international viewer was awful today with long passages of frozen screens. Over the 90 mins I tried computer, laptop, and phone, and of the three the phone was the most stable. It has never been as bad as today for me. If available, I guess I will re-watch tomorrow.

Back