SAFC - you have two seasons!!

kwillhen

Midfield
Ok all I'm 48 years old, I've seen good and bad, I'm at the point where I'm starting not to care!!! Which really pees me off, if we do not make a significant push in the next two years I'm done! KLD can go and play with his billionaire mates. Back us or go!! I've spent enough, give enough time, want to wear my new yellow hummel top, as we peak! KLD you don't get us, We want progress and motivation. If the model is sell Clark and invest great. If the model is sell Clark and spend £250'000 you have lost me!

This is what a season without a relegation or promotion battle does to people.

You don’t care because there’s little to play for

Ok all I'm 48 years old, I've seen good and bad, I'm at the point where I'm starting not to care!!! Which really pees me off, if we do not make a significant push in the next two years I'm done! KLD can go and play with his billionaire mates. Back us or go!! I've spent enough, give enough time, want to wear my new yellow hummel top, as we peak! KLD you don't get us, We want progress and motivation. If the model is sell Clark and invest great. If the model is sell Clark and spend £250'000 you have lost me!
WHAT, another two years, I'm running out of time.

I'm one year behind you mate...your 2 years threat is a load of shite...you, me and thousands others have been saying it for years.....in reality its till the end son, you know it is

Football is pretty shit overall and it’s going to get worse. This new Sky TV deal is going to affect my attendance, the scrapping of FA Cup replays but having more Champions League games, the continual mess of the Premier League deducting points but turning a blind eye to Manchester City’s 115 charges and just generally the way the game is ran and who is allowed to run clubs.

If it wasn’t such an emotional and physical tie to a club, I think I would walk away altogether but it’s the only link I really have to my now deceased grandfather and it would hurt me to walk away entirely. That said, I watch less and less football and it suits me, I really don’t enjoy it anywhere near as I once did and my interaction with the game is largely having a bet on a Saturday and Soccer Saturday.

Work on basic English, other than that you’re correct.

Last edited:
You will get loads of posts that dig you out marra. This is not one of them. This is just heart on sleeve and honest. It might be an age thing marra. I'm 51 and love the club, but am at an age where I take more care when spending coin on the club. No more at the minute. That is after the BCB, appointing Beale, the January window and plodding along.

I know people feel different, and I really do respect that. I only speak for how I feel. I don't expect others to feel the same. We are all different. That's ok.

I hope beyond hope this summer energises me. I want to see us flourish. Take care marra👍

Nee one cares

Back