+++SAFC Vs Swansea Official Match Thread+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunderland: Mignolet, Bardsley, Richardson, Brown, O'Shea, Larsson, McClean, Cattermole (C), Vaughan, Sessegnon, Bendtner.

Subs: Turner, Gardner, Wickham, Dong-won, Meyler, Elmohamady, Westwood.

Swansea: Vorm, Rangel, Caulker, Taylor, Williams (C), Dyer, Sinclair, Britton, Allen, Sigurdsson, Graham.

Subs: Routledge, Monk, McEachran, Moore, Tremmel, Augustien, Richards

Old Prestonian said:
I can't understand why Mig is keeping Westwood out of the side, particularly considering Mig wearing that mask.

How do you change a player who's doing well? It's a difficult one.

they have a good side, two good loans in with sigurdsson and mceachran. joe allen is very tidy in centre mid, too. a bit like vaughan.

lets kill them. haway.

I can't understand why Mig is keeping Westwood out of the side, particularly considering Mig wearing that mask.

Because he's played very well and shown exceptional bravery?

I think you have a point in terms of proteecting him from risk but he certainly doesn't deserve to be dropped.

Old Prestonian said:
I rate Westwood but I never feel comfortable with Mig between the sticks.

Has he let us down of late?

God hearing that commentary on the radio with the cockney wankers in the background, again :evil:

How do you change a player who's doing well? It's a difficult one.

It is difficult but that is what the manager is paid for.

Bruce kept Mig in the team instead of Westwood until he got injured and Bruce got the sack.

Westwood is the better keeper.

Shame no Wickham starting hope he gets. Some time at the end of the game, when we are winning ;) Can see him and Westwood start against Boro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back