+++SAFC v Doncaster+++

I thought Ozturk had a decnt game concidering he has hardly played this season, at least he got close to their strikers and didn't stand a couple of yards off like our two defenders done in previous game.

Just remembered something that wound me up yesterday.

McLaughlin getting pulled for time wasting. After all of the blatant time wasting we’ve seen against us this season, it was an absolute joke that the ref pulled him there.

A bit late to offer my 2p’s worth but felt we got the job done, a tidy performance and a good way to bounce back from Coventry.

Credit to JR in his team selection as well.

On to Posh Monday, Ha’waaaaay!!!

No. It's like playing when you're a bairn and the coach puts his son on, and all the team mouth "fuck". Of course he runs around, so does my dog.
Not a future as a captain or a player.
Your opinion. You are entitled to it.

I don't see him as a star of the future. I even doubt if he will prosper in the Championship. It was a mistake to make him captain.

However, my opinion is that he has contributed a good deal more than you think. I'm not going to list it all again, You must be as weary as I am of the almost duplicate arguements in the for and again posts on here.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Your opinion. You are entitled to it.

I don't see him as a star of the future. I even doubt if he will prosper in the Championship. It was a mistake to make him captain.

However, my opinion is that he has contributed a good deal more than you think. I'm not going to list it all again, You must be as weary as I am of the almost duplicate arguements in the for and again posts on here.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Fair enough. I'll try not to post negatively next time. Hopefully, I won't have to.

Back