+++SAFC v Doncaster+++

Professional performance.

Only negative was Dunne constantly f***ing whacking the ball down the pitch at every chance. However if we win all our games 2-0 from not until the end of the season and that’s all there is to grumble about I’ll be delighted.
If only we’d done that against Coventry.
It wasn’t a negative when he beat their keeper to the ball for Wyke’s goal

Professional performance.

Only negative was Dunne constantly f***ing whacking the ball down the pitch at every chance. However if we win all our games 2-0 from not until the end of the season and that’s all there is to grumble about I’ll be delighted.

That's exactly what the doctor ordered you f***ing nugget. The no nonsense approach from the back 4 and Dunne in particular set the tone for the win. I honestly despair sometimes :lol:

Barnsley Forum fooming: :lol:
  • They look absolutely clueless. Sunderland just let them have the ball for the last 15, knowing they wouldn’t be able to do anything
  • Donny's Italian Flag today as expected .....White cross on a white background!!
  • Raise their game against us and then have a shocker against Sunderland. I hope they miss out on the playoffs.

Last edited:
That's exactly what the doctor ordered you f***ing nugget. The no nonsense approach from the back 4 and Dunne in particular set the tone for the win. I honestly despair sometimes :lol:

Fair enough if he’s under pressure make the decision that the ball goes. It doesn’t need to be the stock answer all the time though man, when you’ve got time to pick your head up you can pass the ball. Plenty of times today he had a pass on and chose to hoof it. If we do that against better teams you can’t afford to constantly give up possession cheaply.

He did the defensive part well enough but that criticism is valid imo.

Back