SAFC v Benfica B

what do you mean next to no pre season? four friendlies is what we always have?

what injuries? has he ver had a long-term one?

surely embleton is the player for the middle? and people touched themselves moist on here for maguire last year-i got pelters for saying he wasnt good enough for scotland squad..is he not shit?

all players at this level are plodders-thats why they play at this level..but grigg has a great record in this league-why are sunderland not creating the nevironment for him to thrive? what are the club doing wrong? is tit playing him out of positon?

Lyle Taylor didn't look like a plodder...nor did Maja.

..there job is inside 18 yard box.

No it isn't, they aren't restricted to the 18 yard box. What a daft thing to say.

Last edited:
Shame if we're trying to get rid.
We're crying out for pace and he's the one player with pace.
He should take a pay cut to stay.
After we paid him for doing nothing for three years.
Jusr a thought.
He’s got pace of course but he’s like a headless chicken. Like a dog chasing a loose ball on the beach. Zero balance and very little quality when it matters.

I think that if I had paid the neck end of £1700 for me and the lad to go to Portugal on the official club trip, I'd be a bit pissed off for the club to come out with that comment. As it happens we were going to drive down through France and Spain but that would have been a 10 day trip....

But, But, But....Charlie Sez the piss taking stops here..........Appears old piss taking pants has now gone missing......

Grigg being compared to Rush and Lineker :lol:

Jennifer and Wayne?

Last edited:

Back