SAFC v Benfica B

Was sad to see gooch’s decline last season , always liked him coming through the ranks and he loves the club , he’s 100% not a winger so maybe wing back will give him a new lease of life
I thought his downturn in form last seasoncoincided with the birth of his first child could have possibly been lack of sleep and other stresses of being a dad for the first time took its toll. Or alternatively he could have just became shit

I'd say next to no chance.. Maybe a last min mid week next week. But can't see it. McGeady certainly could do with it.
I was hoping for a nice trip out to somewhere like Bradford on a sunny Saturday afternoon. Few beers, footy and the smell of curry wafting through the air.

XI: Diogo Garrido (GK), Luís Pinheiro, Vitalii Lystcov, Pedro Álvaro, Godfried Frimpong, Diogo Pinto, Nuno Santos, Diogo Mendes (C), Vinícius Ferreira, Pedro Henrique, Rodrigo Conceição

Subs

Dylan Silva (GK), Fábio Duarte (GK), Fábio Batista, Vilius Armalas, David Zec, Miguel Nóbrega, Sandro Cruz, Henrique Jocú, Vukotic, Francisco Saldanha, Kevin Csoboth, Luís Lopes, Vasco Paciência, Tiago Araújo, Jair Tavares

Haway @ReaL Madras!

I had the post from the official safc twitter account with the lineup in at the top of the thread.

A title saying what time kick off was and my second post was a link for people so they could purchase the game to watch.

You've merged it so now it's all scrambled up with random shite.

Back