SAFC U23s v nufc u23s live on SAFC Twitter at 1pm

9' Ahead in the derby! Josh Hawkes cuts inside from the left and bends it into the bottom corner!

11' Goal for Newcastle. Adam Wilson slams home from close-range. [1-1]

there’s the twitter feed commentary. I’m off for a bit now

21' Ellis Taylor's cross is gathered by the 'keeper just before it reaches Josh Hawkes. [1-1]

trialist booked for safc

31' Kimpioka's long-range volley flashes wide. [1-1]

Last edited:
Skybet has our number 2 as A Skinner, my Google-Fu hasn’t brought me any luck on finding out who he is though.
Aaron Skinner from Tottenham

18 year old centre back, joined them from Bury when they went under. Was playing for Bury U18s when he was 14

Last edited:
Single camera stream on Twitter, Facebook live or YouTube would be a good idea. Cost nowt and builds interest in the 23s!

Pathetic that the club aren’t doing this to be honest.

When it was previously raised the club's media dept. said it was lack of adequate resource that was the main inhibitor to streaming these matches.

1-1 HT
Aaron Skinner from Tottenham

18 year old centre back, joined them from Bury when they went under. Was playing for Bury U18s when he was 14

Brilliant. Cheers for this

45' So close to a second. Benji Kimpioka's goalbound effort is deflected wide. [1-1]

@Mickdundee

can you bump this

couple of subs on, kimpioka off for Harris and matthews off for Patterson
@Elephant

@hank williams

any bumps?

Last edited:
When it was previously raised the club's media dept. said it was lack of adequate resource that was the main inhibitor to streaming these matches.

“Adequate resource” is a suitably vague phrase.

Change in resources should maximise every available platform to promote the club. The amount of debate on this bird shows there’s an interest in the potential next generation.

Back