SAFC U23s v nufc u23s live on SAFC Twitter at 1pm

Ghfd

Winger
Sunderland: Matthews, Trialist, B Taylor, Almond, Wombwell, Hawkes, Wilding, Hackett, E Taylor, Wearne, Kimpioka

Subs: Beaumont, Patterson, Harris, Chapman, Kelly

Last edited:

Single camera stream on Twitter, Facebook live or YouTube would be a good idea. Cost nowt and builds interest in the 23s!

Pathetic that the club aren’t doing this to be honest.

This B Taylor for safc. I’m not sure but wasn’t he involved with the first team, at least a season ago? Now with our defensive injuries, I wonder why he has not been involved recently?

the trialist is from Falkirk. Still can’t find his name but that’s what FlashScores has him from

Last edited:
This B Taylor for safc. I’m not sure but wasn’t he involved with the first team, at least a season ago? Now with our defensive injuries, I wonder why he has not been involved recently?

the trialist is from Falkirk. Still can’t find his name but that’s what FlashScores has him from
Unfortunately hes not up to it

Brandon Taylor is not good enough, he’ll be released when his contract is up. Simply kept on to pad out the 23s squad.

Back