SAFC Takeover Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst day in my 35 years of supporting the lads. Losing after a performance, I can take that. Getting totally f***ing battered, nah, that shouldn’t be happening to SAFC against Lincoln f***ing City.
I’m proper gutted and am pinning my hopes on this time next week that the club will be in considerably better shape.

A lot of clubs have dropped down and come back up with very little investment.
The problem with our club it needs institutional change.
The dropping of the leagues could have been the start but it continued with the likes of wyke Grigg et all, coming in as potential superstars to fire us up.
What is required is strong, physical athletic players who are well coached.

The back room staff needed to be experts in buying players to suit the system, not the system to suit the players.

The overall management from the kids to the first team required changing.
Instead, the owners thought they could buy their way out with players no one else wanted on top wages.

We scorned the players who turned us down, in reality they were one step a head of the big ship.
Other clubs in this league have been able to source big strong pacy midfielders and strikers on a budged so why cannot we ?that has to be down to donald and the takeover imho!
I mean if we don’t get bought out and not the going bust part either. Just become a permanent lower league side who are shot forever.
Very very sad but true!

Last edited:
Other clubs in this league have been able to source big strong pacy midfielders and strikers on a budged so why cannot we ?that has to be down to donald and the takeover imho!

Very very sad but true!

Unfortunately, our ‘sourcing’ is done by Donald’s Eastleigh mate who let’s be honest has zero track record. As for Coton, I’m unaware of his recruitment pedigree however I expect it’s non-existent. There’s too much ‘jobs for the boys’ going on at the top. Hopefully, a clear out is imminent.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, our ‘sourcing’ is done by Donald’s Eastleigh mate who let’s be honest has zero track record. As for Coton, I’m unaware of his recruitment pedigree however I expect it’s non-existent. There’s too much ‘jobs for the boys’ going on at the top. Hopefully, a clear out is imminent.
i think you right fella!

Worst day in my 35 years of supporting the lads. Losing after a performance, I can take that. Getting totally f***ing battered, nah, that shouldn’t be happening to SAFC against Lincoln f***ing City.
I’m proper gutted and am pinning my hopes on this time next week that the club will be in considerably better shape.
Hopefully this result and the next few days will be the watershed in the history of our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back