SAFC such an iconic club

Premier Passions and STID and the fillum the Jorman bloke has made has elevated us to iconic status imho

our fans really are the greatest and I’m always so proud to be part of it, we will rise again that’s for sure and there can be no doubt, this club is the fans we are the greatest. Haway The Lads
What Jorman man and film?

Premier Passions and STID and the fillum the Jorman bloke has made has elevated us to iconic status imho

our fans really are the greatest and I’m always so proud to be part of it, we will rise again that’s for sure and there can be no doubt, this club is the fans we are the greatest. Haway The Lads
You spelt ironic wrang marra

I travel abroad a lot with work. When I speak to people about football there really is very little interest outside of the usual big clubs.

Most people have never heard of Sunderland, despite having 10 years in the Premier League. Newcastle maybe ring a vague bell. They ceritainly won’t rattle off a list of iconic number 9’s who have worn the famous shirt.

It’s only really the football hipsters who have any interest in teams outside the top 6 or 7. Within that small group there is a lot more interest in us now we have gone full shite.

Last edited:

Not a patch on our fans.
We turned up for our FA Cup match ;)

We should be huge. Not even biased view just pure fact.

We are currently small time in all that we do. Shit happens and the wheel will turn, football is just a cycle, some teams naturally spin more than others.

Back