Safc store

In the recent WMS podcast they brought up how the club (in all areas) have just give up. They pointed out that during this period would have been great club PR and fan involvement for merchandise do be modelled / tried out / competitions / kids modelling new designs / old strip and merchandise sales...all over the media platforms that everybody uses. Could have been great involvement with nothing happening on the pitch so to keep people and kids involved with the club there could have been allsorts the club could have done and kept money coming in but they have done absolutely fuck all. Still cannot buy fuck all, I cannot fathom them out tbh

Is that definitely true that we are the only one?

Tagging @pwsafc not to have a go but just to direct him here as he kind of defended the decision.
I have no idea if we are the only 1, and not really bothered, I'm sure they must have thought about what profits or losses would of been made if it was open.

In the recent WMS podcast they brought up how the club (in all areas) have just give up. They pointed out that during this period would have been great club PR and fan involvement for merchandise do be modelled / tried out / competitions / kids modelling new designs / old strip and merchandise sales...all over the media platforms that everybody uses. Could have been great involvement with nothing happening on the pitch so to keep people and kids involved with the club there could have been allsorts the club could have done and kept money coming in but they have done absolutely fuck all. Still cannot buy fuck all, I cannot fathom them out tbh

They told us to go and support a German team, what more effort could you ask for? :rolleyes:

With Father’s Day coming up it makes zero sense. You’d imagine it to be one of the most lucrative times of the year. Absolutely clueless.
Told the kids I fancy a golf towel for my bag, can’t get them from the club but other places on Amazon have them. It’s only a tenner but there would have been loads they could have made from this

I have no idea if we are the only 1, and not really bothered, I'm sure they must have thought about what profits or losses would of been made if it was open.
If they can't make a few quid in the run up to Father's Day we might as well all pack up and go home.

As our contract with Adidas has run out and we are now contracted to Nike I'd imagine the club are forbidden from selling adidas stock. Added tot hat the (apparent) issues with not having a shirt sponsor means they can't yet sell the new stock....

There has to be a reason why the online shop is closed, the club aren't going to pass up an opportunity to make money....

As our contract with Adidas has run out and we are now contracted to Nike I'd imagine the club are forbidden from selling adidas stock. Added tot hat the (apparent) issues with not having a shirt sponsor means they can't yet sell the new stock....

There has to be a reason why the online shop is closed, the club aren't going to pass up an opportunity to make money....
Wouldnt have thought so, but they could clear the lot out at discount prices and keep the cashflow going.

Back