Wanted SAFC Keeper shirts / Track suit tops

Looking for Keeper shirts or Track suit tops from 80's up to 2000. Must be SAFC. checked usual sites and not much available. Willing to pay going rate. Adult Large size ideally.

Dredd

Striker
Hi mate
I've go a keeper shirt from the 95/96 season if you're interested, it's not a large but it's quite baggy for a medium

Hi mate
I've go a keeper shirt from the 95/96 season if you're interested, it's not a large but it's quite baggy for a medium
Please PM me over the weekend. Very angry with the stuff going on tonight so not best company i;m sure your the same. Checked the shirt online and its one of the ones i'm interested in. I remember them being baggy so I may squeeze in. I;m a fat lad who runs a lot so you never know. Hopefully hear from you soon and sort something out re price. Thanks

Dredd

Striker
Please PM me over the weekend. Very angry with the stuff going on tonight so not best company i;m sure your the same. Checked the shirt online and its one of the ones i'm interested in. I remember them being baggy so I may squeeze in. I;m a fat lad who runs a lot so you never know. Hopefully hear from you soon and sort something out re price. Thanks
Aye no bother mate, I'll message you at the weekend . My apologies though it's the shirt from the season after. I believe it's like the shirt pèrez wore when Cantona lobbed him.

Aye no bother mate, I'll message you at the weekend . My apologies though it's the shirt from the season after. I believe it's like the shirt pèrez wore when Cantona lobbed him.
Ah the green one. Not as good or baggy but still worth a go. Sort something soon. Once Ive digested RAWA notes. Kin hell what a shit show SD has going on.