Safc invasion sat 30th.

Boston Monor Hotel for about 1. Drop bags off, buy some carryouts then head to TS. Carryouts to ease the shock of central London pub prices.

0800 flight down from Sunderland North. Dump bags in Aldwych hotel. Tickets for Wise Men Say talk-in which may go unused. Wander round Cov Gdn then over to Smithfield Market late afternoon. Work way back to TS.

Can't bloody wait!

I'm thinking of Camden area during saturday afternoon and maybe Cov Garden later
Anyone else going to Camden or will it be quiet?

My mates are going to Camden on Saturday afternoon. I'm bringing up the rear at 11AM on Sunday.

Just looked at how many tickets we had for the 2014 cup final and this time we have about 8000 more going! Feck me its going to be even more carnage this time around!

London better be prepared this time - Tescos hopefully wont run out of alcohol!

There was probably at least 45K then and about the same this time.

Last edited:
This is what puzzles me slightly about people not bothering to go.

It may be biggest gathering of Sunderland, outside the SOL, for the rest of our lives.

Never mind what competition it is, it'll be epic.

I suspect a few people will look on, as the team hit the pitch, and think 'Fuck!'
Just read this and had an excitement twinge. :)

Our train gets in Kings Cross for 10am. Head to Hurricane Rooms to plays a bit pool for a few hours, then dump the bags in the hotel and get lashed in Covent Garden / Trafalgar Square.

Back