Safc invasion sat 30th.

Bigwilltef

Reserve Squad
So what time is everyone getting to central London.
And where you travelling from.

I’ll be there about 6pm and travelled all the way from Whitley bay , originally from sunny Town End Farm.

GC depart 8.28 in to King's Cross 12.25.
Dump bags travelodge City Central and then down to TS area.
Back up to Clerkenwell to meet rest of lads at 7.

Landing at Heathrow from Berlin around 8am Sat. Dropping bags off at the Radisson, Heathrow then tube into the city to meet some mates in Putney. After that what will be will be ;)

On the 7am flight from Heathrow back up here Monday morning.....then back to Chicago Wednesday..... might have recovered by May :(

So what time is everyone getting to central London.
And where you travelling from.

I’ll be there about 6pm and travelled all the way from Whitley bay , originally from sunny Town End Farm.
Arrive at 1, dropping bags off, then back into cov gdn for about 3 I reckon.

Landing at Heathrow from Berlin around 8am Sat. Dropping bags off at the Radisson, Heathrow then tube into the city to meet some mates in Putney. After that what will be will be ;)

On the 7am flight from Heathrow back up here Monday morning.....then back to Chicago Wednesday..... might have recovered by May :(
Wow, kudos mate.

04:59 train from Durham on Saturday, arrive about 08:30 in KGX
You'll be asleep by the time the festivities start

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on the Saturday A.L.S. bus - leaving 08:00 & dropping of on the Edgware Road.
Get checked into the hotel, then out on the lash.:cool:

On Caledonian Road?
Mate where is the pick up point on saturday, whereabouts at stadium? me father booked ours and don't think he's 100% sure, sure i'd see people like but be nice to actually know where beforehand

Checked in by 10:00??:eek:
They'll still be hosing your room down from the previous nights kinky sex & drugs party man.;)
You could have sent me an invite, man :evil:
Would have come down a day early if I'd known

Arrive at 1, dropping bags off, then back into cov gdn for about 3 I reckon.

Wow, kudos mate.

You'll be asleep by the time the festivities start
Quite likely:lol:

1000 train from Winchester. Heading out east for a slap up pie, mash & liquor dahn the Roman with Mrs C, then off to the London Branch Football Team reunion at 1500. After that it will be the responsibility of @longers to decide where we go, as my pub crawls are too strenuous for his new hermit lifestyle. ;)

Back