SAFC flag at the Cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would imagine some of the Barmy Army lads who are there have some good video's as well. Without Nasser mumbling along in the foreground.

Finally it took ages to upload but here is the recording of the Sky Sports footage for anyone who hasn't seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT_gRhhCCP0

great stuff phil. i was watching it live and i couldn't believe the reaction from the fans and the players...great great touch.

I would imagine some of the Barmy Army lads who are there have some good video's as well. Without Nasser mumbling along in the foreground.

i watched it through again and the commentary stopped for a minute, nasser did talk for the 1st 15 secs into it but then it went silent.

Thanks for loading that up - absolute quality tribute by the Barmy Army to George, brought a tear to the eye.

RIP Fella.

great stuff phil. i was watching it live and i couldn't believe the reaction from the fans and the players...great great touch.

i watched it through again and the commentary stopped for a minute, nasser did talk for the 1st 15 secs into it but then it went silent.

No graft like?

I think Nasser with regret his stupid joke about Botham. I was watching on the computer at work and with the poor picture I thought Botham must have gone around for it.

No graft like?

I think Nasser with regret his stupid joke about Botham. I was watching on the computer at work and with the poor picture I thought Botham must have gone around for it.

i was on a half day but swapped it to have the morning off and go to the funeral but louise needed the car for work. i can't get used to her working now:lol: i'm not allowed to use my van for personal use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back