SAFC fan tv

He used to sit directly behind me in the Clock Stand at Roker Park….. Seemed nice enough but a definite attention seeker.
I wear in Bentleys way back in the 80s where I had asked Whee Phillie if he could play a certain record. I found him to be a bit of a bell end if I’m honest. He said I’m not playing it then said tough tittle which I’ve never heard anyone say since. All being said his vídeo the other night was gold mind.
I’ve just watched a video of Phillie and his missus basically going through various posts on here where people have been having a go at him. They pointed out online bullying and how stuff like that can maybe push someone over the edge should they have mental health issues. We all have a bit banter and can all have a go at folk, but watching his video was an eye opener for me. Well said those 2. Now the flip side is I am goi g to be a lot more nice to people on here so if you want a bit banter taken to an argument then I’m not that man. Haway the lads.

Last edited:

I'm 68 and been a subscriber to SAFC Fan TV since it's inception. Dunno whether what that says about me to be fair. :rolleyes::lol:
It doesn’t say anything about you mate and nor should it. If it’s your thing and you enjoy it then fine. For those that don’t then also good we are all different. It’s those that would run people down for enjoying something that they themselves don’t that worry me.

Back