Wanted SAFC Dinghy Duck

Alphaente

Hello,

I like Sunderland and I like ducks. Therefore I bought a Sunderland dinghy duck years ago. But unfortunately my stupid brother destroyed it last week. I wanted to order a new duck in the internet, but it seems that they are sold out. Can anyone help and has such a duck (see the link). I would pay 15.00 GBP and the postage. I would pay via PayPal. This is no joke and I am really sad.

Here is the link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sunderland-A-F-C-Rubber-Dinghy-Duck/dp/B00DYSEAW4

Please do not hesitate to ask me if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for all your efforts and support!

Take care and have a good Sunday!

Alphaente

You can get it here for a fiver, although I'm not sure how reputable the site is as I haven't used it before - Sunderland A.F.C. Rubber Dinghy Duck, Support Your Team
Thanks for the answer. This was kind. Unfortunately, this seems to be a fake shop. Unfortunately, the duck also seems to be sold out everywhere. So I am increasing my offer. I would pay £ 17.50 and postage if the duck is in like new condition. Thank you!