Sadiq Khan

People on social media saying they won't get the vaccine: all fart and no shite IMO. A vocal minority.

Would be very surprised if the take up is less than 98%
Not a chance - you don’t get those sort of numbers for anything on a national scale. You wouldn’t get 98% of people registering and turning up to receive free money..

The Pfizer jab has been declined a licence in Switzerland and a couple of other countries. I’ll be looking to see if I can find out why before intrinsically trusting the U.K. government who have spent the last 3 years f***ing up everything it touches, from wind rush to Grenfell to brexit.

The Pfizer jab has been declined a licence in Switzerland and a couple of other countries.
Well that's just not true is it.

They haven't 'declined' anything. They've asked the manufacturer for additional data surrounding pre-existing medical conditions of those who received the jab.

What you mean to say is, like the EU, they haven't yet licensed the vaccine.

Well that's just not true is it.

They haven't 'declined' anything. They've asked the manufacturer for additional data surrounding pre-existing medical conditions of those who received the jab.

What you mean to say is, like the EU, they haven't yet licensed the vaccine.
Ergo it hasn’t been licenced despite requesting it.

here`s a prediction , like the swine flu vax before it i predict millions of covid vax`s will end up in landfill , ok im a "tinfoil hatter" but even many normies are wary of this one and are holding back , of course big pharma wont care as they will get paid and the politicians will get their backhanders so all`s good

That post is a goldmine for conspiracy theorist buzz words

Not a chance - you don’t get those sort of numbers for anything on a national scale. You wouldn’t get 98% of people registering and turning up to receive free money..

OK. 98% is a tad optimistic. It will definitely be over 90% for the first groups announced (i.e. over 50s, healthcare staff and clinically vulnerable).

If it comes to under 50s it will drop.

The Pfizer jab has been declined a licence in Switzerland and a couple of other countries. I’ll be looking to see if I can find out why before intrinsically trusting the U.K. government who have spent the last 3 years f***ing up everything it touches, from wind rush to Grenfell to brexit.
The MHRA weren't in charge of Grenfell to be fair. Don't let the political mentals spouting their endless rubbish put you off.

Would be interesting to see why they turned it down though.

Back