Sad pastimes/hobbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same, painted hundreds of the little bastards and when I tried to play it was a pile of shite. :lol:

Aye proper shite haha the blokes in the shops were right saddos too like. When used to go to buy paint from there would see some interesting characters lol

She's probably not interested in the nerd shit and is only doing it to get 'spotted'. The majority of them look nothing like her, I assure you. :lol:

Your average run or the mill cosplay

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Has anybody noticed or pointed out the irony of belittling people's alledged nerdy hobbies when we all spend vast amounts of time talking to strangers on an online chat forum.
God knows what the trainspotters / war reenactors must make of us weirdos ?

It's called putting the World to rights.
Somebody has to do it, cos politicians certainly don't .

I play Magic: The Gathering semi competitively on a weekly basis. Going twice this week, actually. I got my highest ever finish of second last weds and I was buzzing for the rest of the week. :oops:

I don't see any hobby on its own as sad, but any hobby can become sad if it consumes enough of your life. Take a friend of mine for instance. Goes to watch his League One team week in, week out. Nowt the matter with that. He recently missed an incredibly intimate wedding of a lad he'd known over two decades to go to the match because "his gf couldn't come and he was only given 5 weeks notice." - That's sad.

She's probably not interested in the nerd shit and is only doing it to get 'spotted'. The majority of them look nothing like her, I assure you. :lol:

Google Tara Stong.
She's not doing it to get spotted, she IS Harley Quinn and BatGirl (or has been!) :lol:

When it's done right, Cosplay can look amazing. That said, I expect doing it right can be quite expensive!

Aye proper shite haha the blokes in the shops were right saddos too like. When used to go to buy paint from there would see some interesting characters lol

Your average run or the mill cosplay

Logon or register to see this image
Case in point - Peter Griffin

Google Tara Stong.
She's not doing it to get spotted, she IS Harley Quinn and BatGirl (or has been!) :lol:

When it's done right, Cosplay can look amazing. That said, I expect doing it right can be quite expensive!

Case in point - Peter Griffin
Is it sad that I recognised her at Rikku from FFX as soon as I saw the name? :oops:

Can be entertaining to watch if it's battle orientated but fuck me I wouldn't like to get stuck in a lift with one. Their off duty clothes are as old as their re-enactment ones! Mind I've just hoyed a spare sock out from the late 90s.

Used to work with a lad who spent his weekends pretending to be a German in WW2 re-enactments. Couldn't just be a normal German though, had to be SS and he had some kind of tank or other.

Dodgy twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back