sad but it has to happen, my dad passed away

• Thread starter stephen cartwright
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartbroken today all.

just had to get it off my chest but his suffering is no more and he is now with my mam, on holiday in heaven

sorry for the maudling tone but it helps

I know one or two on here will remember him from his days in the Wearside combination league and that is how I will remember my hero.

thanks dad and I will keep the red flag flying high

Sorry to hear that mate. RIP.

heartbroken today all.

just had to get it off my chest but his suffering is no more and he is now with my mam, on holiday in heaven

I know one or two on here will remember him from his days in the Wearside combination league and that is how I will remember my hero.

Sorry to hear this Stephen, all the best.

He'll keep living on through the decades, thanks to the thousands of memories you have of him that are shared and retold down the generations. No doubt a few will be raising their glass to your Dad tonight. All the very best to you.

I consider myself to be so fortunate. I am 55 wife is 57 and we have all of our parents. Some heartache ahead... if we outlive them!
RIP Stephens dad.

heartbroken today all.

Very sorry to hear of your loss Steve

heartbroken today all.

Very sad to hear pal.

My Dad lost his fight against cancer, Boxing Day gone.
Tis a very hard period. Hopefully you've got plenty of good friends/family around you, as it certainly helped me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back