Sacking the gym off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All depends on motivation i guess, and circumstances, visiting the gym just isnt working for me.

Plus, the knob heads are spoiling the whole gym experience, hogging machines/weights etc, its not a very nice place to train.

exactly motivation if you want to do it, you'll do it in house / gym and its fitting routine around your busy lifestyle. I've been doing it for years in house and its my routine & my music & my equipment and if weather is shite you don't have to travel to gym and I can download dodgy dvds while exercising / convert vhs to dvd etc etc while I exercise.

I just use 3 sets of heavy dumbells + rower + situp bench + indoor bike, the bike might be shite when you've pushed yourself its still hard

I have just discovered that reading the Kindle while training makes the workout pass without me noticing it. It's not so good for swimming but on the X-trainer it's class.

I have just discovered that reading the Kindle while training makes the workout pass without me noticing it. It's not so good for swimming but on the X-trainer it's class.

I cover the clock & forget about time, otherwise there's no way I'd do 4 hours

no clock & music gets me thru exercise, altho me freesat went and deleted all me pete tong & judge jules (they don't mention "the time is") recordings at xmas had to stream the last one on iplayer and then went a bought a humax

exactly motivation if you want to do it, you'll do it in house / gym and its fitting routine around your busy lifestyle. I've been doing it for years in house and its my routine & my music & my equipment and if weather is shite you don't have to travel to gym and I can download dodgy dvds while exercising / convert vhs to dvd etc etc while I exercise.

I just use 3 sets of heavy dumbells + rower + situp bench + indoor bike, the bike might be shite when you've pushed yourself its still hard

^ that.

Been training 2 years in the house 5 days a week and I still come home from work and first thing I think about is training.

Ignore the waste of money brigade. If YOU want to do it, you will.

As said above I prefer it. Everything is suited to me and how I want it and no waiting for weights and stuff.

Gyms seem to be full of people nowadays that just go so they can tell people they go to the gym. These big poncey gyms just attract too many prats, give me summit like Arthurs Gym anyday.

Wouldn't trade my bowflex in for the world. Cool as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back