Ryurp beach incident yesterday

Has anyone heard out?

I was down there about this time yesterday and as I pulled up the police turned up and went walking off through the tunnel. Got down to the beach and all seemed fine, then I noticed a plane kept circling the area, a few minutes later a dinghy appeared, then as I was walking back three gadgies in some of uniform walked down the steps, didn't have a clue wee they were till I got back to me car and there was a van with 'volunteer coastguard' written on it. Dunno if there's owt on Bellendbewk, but hoping to hear good news.

Last edited:

Has anyone heard out?

I was down there about this time yesterday and as I pulled up the police turned up and went walking off through the tunnel. Got down to the beach and all seemed fine, then I noticed a plane kept circling the area, a few minutes later a dinghy appeared, then as I was walking back three gadgies in some of uniform walked down the steps, didn't have a clue wee they were till I got back to me car and there was a van with 'volunteer coastguard' written on it. Dunno if there's owt on Bellendbewk, but hoping to hear good news.
Sorry no not heard anything

Has anyone heard out?

Immigrant boat from Whitley Bay

Has anyone heard out?

wheres Ryurp beach? Never heard of it. Is it down South somewhere?

Back