Ryhope Explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone very close to me lives in that street and they were let back in around 8 o clock last night. Then the f***ing pikey scrap men started turning up as soon as darkness fell. All the possessions from the other house that was knocked down are still in the house, tellys ipads games consoles etc. The residents banded together and started filming everything. They were even trying to climb the back fence to get at the site. :evil:
Where were the police?

Ok got you, my misreading sry. No it's not budget cuts, there aren't any for that type of work.
You don't have to apologise

Budgets cut? Wheres that from m8, or are u assuming?
In order to help the common working man make his pay packet go further, in 2015 the Government imposed 1% cuts in rent for the next four years.

However, the councils use the income from rents to fund repairs and improvements. Hence: budget cuts.

In order to help the common working man make his pay packet go further, in 2015 the Government imposed 1% cuts in rent for the next four years.

However, the councils use the income from rents to fund repairs and improvements. Hence: budget cuts.
Gentoo aren't the council m8, they're a private company who refused to cut repairs budgets and made any necessary savings through disposing of subsidiary companies. So no repairs budget cuts in this city.

Gentoo aren't the council m8, they're a private company who refused to cut repairs budgets and made any necessary savings through disposing of subsidiary companies. So no repairs budget cuts in this city.
I'm always happy to go work in a Gentoo property at work as I know all the appliances will be spot on and there will be no leaks on the gas so I won't have to cap anyone off. If it was a Gentoo property I very much doubt they will have anything to do with the cause of this explosion.

As I've said before my guess is she left the rings on the hob on and went to bed. Got up in the morning went to inspect smell of gas and turn something on and away it went.

I'm always happy to go work in a Gentoo property at work as I know all the appliances will be spot on and there will be no leaks on the gas so I won't have to cap anyone off. If it was a Gentoo property I very much doubt they will have anything to do with the cause of this explosion.

As I've said before my guess is she left the rings on the hob on and went to bed. Got up in the morning went to inspect smell of gas and turn something on and away it went.

Was a Gentoo property, I'm the same and they are bang on with their gas checks like I have them out at least once a year sure my last visit was less than a year it felt that way anyway

Was a Gentoo property, I'm the same and they are bang on with their gas checks like I have them out at least once a year sure my last visit was less than a year it felt that way anyway
The gas checks have to be done within a 12 month period or if a new tenant moves in so could have been less than a year. I've only ever come across one issue in a Gentoo property and it was electric related not gas.

Sorry if already stated but has any official reason been given yet for the blast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back