Ryanair...

Of course the planes are maintained. That would come under CAA (or the Irish equivalent) and ryanair wouldn’t have a choice not to do it otherwise they would be running the risk of losing their air worthiness certificate.

I think he means running them to end of warranty - which is different from not doing maintenance.

Depends entirely on the staff working that day.

My experiences over the last few months has been that they're shit hot now at putting stuff in the hold.
Yeah, my second bag went into the hold. Saw a couple of lads take theirs on board even with the yellow tags on, like. Throughout both flight check ins they never once checked the dimensions of the bag or how much it weighed. The staff on my two days didn't seem to give much of a shit but the flights were nowhere near full so maybe that played a part.

Is the strike next week just UK based?

Flying Valencia to Spain on the 25th.
Nope. 25th and 26th affects Portugal, Spain, Belgium and Italy. Spain it's a 48 hour strike (planned). Still not sure if my flight is happening.

Dublin based pilots only, and the union have said that contractor pilots going to work are not crossing the picket line, so most flights will be unaffected.
Nope. Cabin crew strikes 25th and 26th.

Indeed. And I can book an alternative flight but will lose money if the strike doesn't go ahead. Shite management of the situation (and working conditions) by Ryanair.
Fuck sake, ours been cancelled, booked a train from Valencia to Seville now. £50 down the swanny thanks to those *****.

Got my mother in law flying over from Dublin on 24th. Could have been a blessing having her flight cancelled but been instructed to pay for one the day before.

Back