Ryanair...

. Proposed strikes by cabin crew on 25th and 26th July, I have a flight on the 25th to get back to England and as best man require to be there as in charge of the stag do etc... I'm all for the staff striking, I'm not happy with Ryanair saying they've been given no official notice and therefore don't have any answers as to whether flights are going ahead or not. Just tell me they're not, refund me and I won't be delighted but at least I can plan an alternative flight (at currently, a small additional cost).

Wouldn’t fly with them again me. Came back from Madrid the other day they didn’t tell us it was delayed. Sat on the plane for 2 hours 55 before it flew. Guessing it was so they didn’t have to pay compo if it got to the 3 hour mark. Nobody told us anything, didn’t offer food or drink while we was waiting.
Then from them bringing the food trolley round it took nearly 2 hours to get to the middle of the plane where I was to be told they had no food left just crisps chocolate and warm pop. Sat on a boiling hot plane for 5 hours before I could get any food or warm pop wasn’t nice like. Never again.

Wow
Used them few times had nothing like this tbf
Wouldn’t fly with them again me. Came back from Madrid the other day they didn’t tell us it was delayed. Sat on the plane for 2 hours 55 before it flew. Guessing it was so they didn’t have to pay compo if it got to the 3 hour mark. Nobody told us anything, didn’t offer food or drink while we was waiting.
Then from them bringing the food trolley round it took nearly 2 hours to get to the middle of the plane where I was to be told they had no food left just crisps chocolate and warm pop. Sat on a boiling hot plane for 5 hours before I could get any food or warm pop wasn’t nice like. Never again.

I used them to Budapest recently. They were fine. For what paid I could afford the risk of a bit disruption but didn't encounter any. You get what you pay for after all.

Flew back from Spain 2weeks ago, as soon as the lockers were full the ground staff were taking all bags off everyone at the bottom of the steps, no ifs or buts. That was a Ryanair flight.

I bet they still had plenty scratchcards left

Back