Ryanair...

Let me get this right:

1 - They tell everyone to only take hand luggage, as it makes things more efficient, and charge effectively a penalty charge for taking bigger bags
Everyone begrudgingly adjusts to this new system

2 - Now that everyone is taking hand luggage onto the plane, as Ryanair asked, Ryanair complain that there's not enough space in the cabin, and so start to ban people taking those bags onto the plane unless you pay more money - with everyone else having to put them in the hold
Everyone begrudgingly adjusts to this new system

3 - Now that everyone is carrying their own small bag all the way the plane, and being told to pay money to take it in the cabin or put it in the hold, as Ryanair asked them to do, Ryanair decide they're suddenly having to put too many bags in the hold - which was what they asked for.

FFS, they're wankers.

Jet2 done the same a few years ago, sat me and the mrs (no) separately twice.

I wasn’t complaining.
I fly jet2 all the time and never saw this, but obviously if there aren't seats left together, this would of course happen.

Ryanair split people up on purpose, they're being investigated for it.

They also fly you to and from Europe for less than it costs me to get the train back to Durham. It's only ever short-haul flights, you just accept that for that 12 quid return flight to Copenhagen you aren't going to be getting treat like luxury.
So do easyjet, jet2 etc. I know it's low cost, but only one goes out of their way to be bastards.

I fly jet2 all the time and never saw this, but obviously if there aren't seats left together, this would of course happen.

So do easyjet, jet2 etc. I know it's low cost, but only one goes out of their way to be bastards.

For what, telling you where to sit on what is their own plane?
Some right soft cocks in the world now who can't be a few seats apart from their other half for a couple of hours, how insecure can people be.

Always take a rucksack abroad and never had to put in the hold yet on Ryanair.

This is despite it being a lot bigger than them tiny little cases on wheels that blokes with no self respect drag around.

or deliberately put you in the middle seats

knowing that someone has paid fo the window and aisle so they are spare.

I'd book a window and aisle and leave the middle empty hoping that no one would pick it so 3 seats for the price of two.. Ryanair algorithm will jmnow this from the booking so fill the fucker up

Haha aye coming back from Budapest they allocated me in one row and the mrs in the next, fella who sat next to me had the same issue cos his wife was sat next mine in the row in front, we just swapped.

knowing that someone has paid fo the window and aisle so they are spare.

I'd book a window and aisle and leave the middle empty hoping that no one would pick it so 3 seats for the price of two.. Ryanair algorithm will jmnow this from the booking so fill the fucker up
they put me the good lady and the youth in 3 separate middle seats, I ended up with all 3 to myself ... little victories

Back