Ryanair...

Discussion in 'SMB' started by SproutMackem, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Which you .an still take on board as part of your hand luggage.

2. kossoff

kossoff Winger

If I chuck some extra cash at them, yes.

3. James

James Striker

Stansted to Milan was 15 quid. 17 quid back to Stansted from Bologna.

I assume they cap priority at a certain point. It's daft when you're queuing though and everyone is in the priority queue!

Peterlee James likes this.
  4. No you can take your little pack withcamera etc on with you and clothes and stuff with little suitcase in the hold

5. George Kaplan

George Kaplan Winger

‘Random seat allocation free of charge’ is a total scam they make it awkward so you’ll pay in advance to avoid the fucking about. Which I do. But resentfully

6. The Butcher

The Butcher Winger

Does priority boarding include seat allocation?

7. Harbour Boy

Harbour Boy Midfield

Nah

8. People often don't take that much to ROI, and then take liberties by trying to take too much in the cabin. It meant if you were last to board you were unable to take correctly sized hand luggage in the cabin as there was no space left at all.
    Seems fair they are acting stricter now.

9. Royston Vasey

Royston Vasey Striker

Was £7 each way at the weekend when I went to see @Its Him Again in Malta

You still have to drag it to the plane and dump it at the steps

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  10. kossoff

kossoff Winger

My little pack is a standard backpack that contains both clothes and camera and laptop. This is within their and all other airline regulations sizes.

If you are denying that Ryanair regularly change their policies simply to generate extra revenue your are lost.

11. Chances are you would be alright... Normally take the wheely cases off people only. It's a bloody nightmare with them.

Takes longer to get on and off as they block the aisles.

If it's over your shoulder they just assume it's your hand luggage

Wizards Sleeve likes this.
  12. Royston Vasey

Royston Vasey Striker

Some daft twat last Thursday at Stansted had a fucking huge back pack on....really taking the piss. His face was a picture was it got tagged :lol:

Bishop Boy and Epping like this.
  13. And people end up having to put thier case 10 aisles away so squeezing past everyone when it lands to try and get to it. For me it's a hlaf decent initiative.

14. Can’t fault a 17 quid flight man :neutral:

15. Harbour Boy

Harbour Boy Midfield

Aye, I took a hold-all on 10 flights round europe last year, got asked to put it in the hold once, talked the fella round though.

16. Fred Secrets

Fred Secrets Striker

Ryanair's plan will have worked perfectly .

kossoff and Lambchops like this.
  17. nyron4england

nyron4england Winger

uses scratter airline, complains about scratter behaviour from scratter airline. fly with a legacy if you're that bothered

18. and then when everyone is using it and no advantage sought they can increase the priority price point

Lambchops likes this.
  19. Lambchops

Lambchops Striker

When we're away in August I just paid the 100euro family pass thing for priority boarding, 2 suitcases and reserved seats - 500euro all in for return flights for 4 of us was still a good deal

Epping likes this.
  20. Fred Secrets

Fred Secrets Striker

"The Low Fares Airline".