Ryanair...

Discussion in 'SMB' started by SproutMackem, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Fred Secrets

Fred Secrets Striker

I got an leaflet in the door from my local pizza shop telling me the deals they have on for April.

Bastards! I will not be using them again. :evil:

2. kossoff

kossoff Winger

What if you're carrying around expensive camera/computer equipment in a backpack? That is not going to be well protected with normal luggage.

3. Fred Secrets

Fred Secrets Striker

If it's in a backpack, it can go on board with you. If it's too big, put it in the hold & shut up, or leave it at home.

Black Cat Gypsy and Lambchops like this.
  4. Why would you put an expensive laptop in a backpack? Surely it's your responsibility to make sure it's well protected in your backpack. And if it is that fragile you put in your hand luggage or buy the extra for priority.

That's nothing. My local take away charges €1 for delivery but don't if I have to collect.

5. Fred Secrets

Fred Secrets Striker

Utter, utter BASTARDS!! :mad:

Black Cat Gypsy likes this.
  6. kossoff

kossoff Winger

Backpack is/was hand luggage on most flights.

7. It'll still will be. It'll depend on it's size.

8. Bear

Bear Striker

Seen this last year the fucktards should be fined or refused on the flight imagine thinking I’ll take a big case as hand luggage piss taking wanksplats

9. MackemBob

MackemBob Winger

Just rip the tag off on your way from the gate to the plane.

10. Geronimo

Geronimo Striker

Being doing this for abt 6 months now.

WTF?

Fool alert !!!

11. Mr David

Mr David Winger

Wasn’t an issue last year. It’s only because of the cancellations they’ve have recently

12. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

One good thing to come out of this is it may stop the twats queuing 30 mins before the boarding time if they now know they won't get their carry on bag on anyway

Royston Vasey likes this.
  13. James

James Striker

What's wrong with that like? I'm happy to queue for 15 mins to ensure I can fuck off immediately when I land. No brainer really.

14. kossoff

kossoff Winger

Fool because I like to take my camera and my laptop with me? Hmmm.

15. Mr David

Mr David Winger

You pay a fiver and can bring hand luggage with you

16. The Butcher

The Butcher Winger

Do you have to book priority boarding up front online or can you pay when you turn up for checkin. Also if you pay to be able to take bags in cabin, is there still a chance they will put it in hold anyway. We want to be away strt after flight as late. Anyone done it recently? Cheers

17. Mr David

Mr David Winger

We paid online like. Didn’t see anyone pay while there. You had to queue separate if you had priory boarding on out flight

18. James

James Striker

I've just used this tonight to fly to Milan. The priority queue was longer than standard boarding. :)

You have to buy online. Seven quid a person. It guarantees your bag will come with you on board and not in the hold.

19. SPUFF

SPUFF Striker

Once seen a geordie measure his little case then tear off the handles so it fit in the tester cage thing!:lol:

20. To and from? Which airports? Bloody good that.

What happens if everyone buys the priority boarding :lol: