Ryanair priority booking

harmy

Striker
I have priority booking with 2 bags for Ryanair flight. In the 10kg cabin luggage. Can I take my razor in the 10kg overhead luggage?

No, you cant mate, as being a razor its classed as a dangerous item and cant be taken on a plane

You can however walk through security go into Boots and buy the exact same razor there and take it on the plane with you.

Madness

Yes mate. Priority boarders get certain banned items allowed, I think stanley knifes are permitted too.
Cheers for the help mate. Couldn’t see it on the website the info on this.
🤭😁🤭😁👍

Last edited:
I have priority booking with 2 bags for Ryanair flight. In the 10kg cabin luggage. Can I take my razor in the 10kg overhead luggage?

Wouldn’t worry about details like that on rynnair, flying to Ibiza last summer they turned a blind eye to dozens of people taking lots of white stuff

No, you cant mate, as being a razor its classed as a dangerous item and cant be taken on a plane

You can however walk through security go into Boots and buy the exact same razor there and take it on the plane with you.

Madness

🤭😁🤭😁👍
:?: If it’s a generic safety razor it shouldn’t be a problem. I’ve never been pulled up and carry one regularly. I usually put it in the clear bag with my toothpaste etc so it’s on clear show and never been asked to chuck it.

A removable blade system might be more of an issue I’d guess

:?: If it’s a generic safety razor it shouldn’t be a problem. I’ve never been pulled up and carry one regularly. I usually put it in the clear bag with my toothpaste etc so it’s on clear show and never been asked to chuck it.

A removable blade system might be more of an issue I’d guess
Tbh I cant remember what kind of razor it was (defo nowt daft like a cut throat mind)
Maybe I just had a twisty fcker on security that day

Tbh I cant remember what kind of razor it was (defo nowt daft like a cut throat mind)
Maybe I just had a twisty fcker on security that day
Aye you do get them from time to time like. Actually it always seems to be when I travel with the missus. I usually breeze through, pack my stuff up and look around to see her getting quizzed about something or other or frisked by the woman searcher. She rants on about it and I just mumble “Yes dear” whilst merrily making my way to the bar. :lol:

Back