Ryan Air boss on the news crying again

Oh no, what a shame. The blokes a pure shithouse, flying planes with a dozen people or so on last year so he didnt have to pay people refunds.

Desperate to transport people around the world in the middle of a pandemic so he can make a few bob.

Got absolutely no sympathy for the fella, hope they go bust and he ends up on the street.
Why? I wouldn't mind trying Ryanair. It's on my travel bucket list. Nobody wants to see any plane company go bust. Least of all them.

Oh no, what a shame. The blokes a pure shithouse, flying planes with a dozen people or so on last year so he didnt have to pay people refunds.

Desperate to transport people around the world in the middle of a pandemic so he can make a few bob.

Got absolutely no sympathy for the fella, hope they go bust and he ends up on the street.

I'd wager that if Ryanair went tits up tomorrow he'd not be short of a bob or two to tide him over.

Maybe he's thinking about all the employees 🤔

Not sure why people have to justify their bucket list to anyone else
Hope he and others win the court case v the govt re traffic light system

Desperate to travel people round the world in safety, is just as valid as hotels, pubs , cinemas, theatres , sunderland afc and other footy clubs wanting to open to customers in the middle of a pandemic.
The government have been absolutely shambolic regarding the travel industry throughout this pandemic.
Ryanair employ over 17000 people.
If they go bust that's a lot of people struggling and quite a silly thing for you to say

Last edited:
Desperate to travel people round the world in safety, is just as valid as hotels, pubs , cinemas, theatres , sunderland afc and other footy clubs wanting to open to customers in the middle of a pandemic.
The government have been absolutely shambolic regarding the travel industry throughout this pandemic.
Ryanair employ over 17000 people.
If they go bust that's a lot of people struggling and quite a silly thing for you to say

He shouldn't of robbed me of over a grand .

Some other company will start up and buy all the planes and hire all the staff.

The bloke only cares about his profit margins so whilst you may find my comments silly, I am a master at holding a grudge and I hope Karma catches up with him

He shouldn't of robbed me of over a grand .

Some other company will start up and buy all the planes and hire all the staff.

The bloke only cares about his profit margins so whilst you may find my comments silly, I am a master at holding a grudge and I hope Karma catches up with him
And it seems you only care about yourself

Christ what a supercilious snob u sound! Can’t have those rude loud proles having cheap flights to Benidorm can we? Oooooh no. Flying’s just for us well mannered polite folk who can afford Completely unnecessary £160 tests on top of the cost of flight tickets to Barbados...
Nail on head here like

it wasnt just me who got ripped off, thousands of people out of pocket. it wasnt right how that company acted last year . obviously i wont be using them again and i hope other people follow suit.
Christ what a supercilious snob u sound! Can’t have those rude loud proles having cheap flights to Benidorm can we? Oooooh no. Flying’s just for us well mannered polite folk who can afford Completely unnecessary £160 tests on top of the cost of flight tickets to Barbados...

Nail on head here like

nee idea what that means

nee idea why you think i think cheap flights are a bad thing

nee idea why you think i`m well mannered

Last edited:

Back