Ryan Air boss on the news crying again

Oh no, what a shame. The blokes a pure shithouse, flying planes with a dozen people or so on last year so he didnt have to pay people refunds.

Desperate to transport people around the world in the middle of a pandemic so he can make a few bob.

Got absolutely no sympathy for the fella, hope they go bust and he ends up on the street.
Don't want them to go bust because a lot of people will lose their jobs and he will always be rich. However, his attitude throughout this has left a lot to be desired.

They will asking about the criteria the govt has decided on for the traffic light system
Friend in UK not seen son and daughter in Malta for over a year,no reason why Malta should be on list

None of their business.

The flights can take off - if people want to go they can.

Don't want them to go bust because a lot of people will lose their jobs and he will always be rich. However, his attitude throughout this has left a lot to be desired.

Thats probably a more reasonable way of writing my thoughts down to be fair.

He comes across as though he couldnt give a toss about transmitting the virus across borders so long as he can make a few quid. His planes are crap anyway, noisy as owt , shit legroom and generally old as fuck

Thats probably a more reasonable way of writing my thoughts down to be fair.

He comes across as though he couldnt give a toss about transmitting the virus across borders so long as he can make a few quid. His planes are crap anyway, noisy as owt , shit legroom and generally old as fuck
Largest airline in Europe.
Nearly all 737 800s which are the newest version. Legroom has increased since 2016 with slimline seats, which wont be any different from any other cheap airline .. They have also got rid of the bright yellow interior , which, iirc was put in to make passengers hate it so much that they would leave as fast as possible, to help with the 30 minute turnarounds.
They still treat staff and customers appallingly, which everyone should know.
They try to get round employment regulations by flying and basing staff out of different countries to which they are from. They make staff pay for uniform/parking. Have just recently recognised trade unions for a minority of their staff.
Appalling airline which I would always use as a last resort, and if I did, I'd know what I'm getting. Which is what you got, appalling customer service.

Largest airline in Europe.
Nearly all 737 800s which are the newest version. Legroom has increased since 2016 with slimline seats, which wont be any different from any other cheap airline .. They have also got rid of the bright yellow interior , which, iirc was put in to make passengers hate it so much that they would leave as fast as possible, to help with the 30 minute turnarounds.
They still treat staff and customers appallingly, which everyone should know.
They try to get round employment regulations by flying and basing staff out of different countries to which they are from. They make staff pay for uniform/parking. Have just recently recognised trade unions for a minority of their staff.
Appalling airline which I would always use as a last resort, and if I did, I'd know what I'm getting. Which is what you got, appalling customer service.

Whey yer bugger. Didnt realise they were new, always sound rattley and noisey as anything whenever i`ve been on one :lol:

Whey yer bugger. Didnt realise they were new, always sound rattley and noisey as anything whenever i`ve been on one :lol:

No, I believe that they have being Boeings biggest customer for new planes for several years. Flew Ryanair many times and never had a problem. You get what you pay for, a cheap flight with no bells and whistles. I shudder to think what the cost of flights in Europe would have been without them.

On a separate point, Michael O' Leary is, and always has been, an annoying arseh**le, Ireland's answer to Trump, but that doesn't stop me from availing of his company's products when it suits.

He shouldn't of robbed me of over a grand .

Some other company will start up and buy all the planes and hire all the staff.

The bloke only cares about his profit margins so whilst you may find my comments silly, I am a master at holding a grudge and I hope Karma catches up with him

Profit pays wages you moron.

Flying with Ryanair is ridiculously cheap.
He has revolutionised air travel bringing new far off destinations to the masses.
Yes, he is not well liked but then many self made mega rich individuals do happen to have sociopathic traits a necessary evil to succeed in a cut throat business world.
The new modern Boris is obsessed nowadays with our carbon footprint. What better way to reach stringent new emission targets by cutting out cheap travel for the masses.
Mr O' Leary watch out ; Boris is out to get you.

Profit pays wages you moron.

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Dumbo

Wage is the hourly rate paid to employees. Salary is the weekly rate of employee compensation. Profit is the residual amount left over after all operating expenses like payroll, cost of goods sold, all expenses required conduct the entire operation and taxes have been paid.

moron​

noun​

Informal. a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment:I wonder why they elected that narrow-minded moron to Congress.

See the post above yours.

Gross profit is sales minus the cost of sales , usually measured as a % of turnover.

All costs of running the business are paid through the gross profit generated.

The remaining profit is called Nett profit.

One of us is right.

see.

Gross profit refers to a company's profits earned after subtracting the costs of producing and distributing its products. ... Net income indicates a company's profit after all of its expenses have been deducted from revenues.

Last edited:
Gross profit is sales minus the cost of sales , usually measured as a % of turnover.

All costs of running the business are paid through the gross profit generated.

The remaining profit is called Nett profit.

One of us is right.

see.

Gross profit refers to a company's profits earned after subtracting the costs of producing and distributing its products. ... Net income indicates a company's profit after all of its expenses have been deducted from revenues.

How can that work if a company is running at a loss?

Just thought I’d chuck a spanner in.

Back