Russians and doping

Said the same thing on my FB post. Even when they have even been stripped of their very right to compete as Russians they still persist. Does that nice Mr. Putin and his Government mates really turn a blind eye to this or perhaps even state sponsor it? I don't see how any Government can oversee such a massive and comprehensive violation in doping from their sportsmen and woman and do nothing. I don't know about the various sporting bodies in Russia. The very Government of Russia needs surely to be targeted to cause a necessary shake-up that sees sport in Russia lose this addiction to using drugs to further the achievements of it's sportsmen and women. Not that I am confident of seeing Putin do anything but totally ignore any pressure and demands.

He's admitted to it hasn't he? What a nobhead. They are under a microscope at the moment. Did he think he wouldn't get caught?

At least he can sweep up his house really quickly now while he is banned.

Said the same thing on my FB post. Even when they have even been stripped of their very right to compete as Russians they still persist. Does that nice Mr. Putin and his Government mates really turn a blind eye to this or perhaps even state sponsor it? I don't see how any Government can oversee such a massive and comprehensive violation in doping from their sportsmen and woman and do nothing. I don't know about the various sporting bodies in Russia. The very Government of Russia needs surely to be targeted to cause a necessary shake-up that sees sport in Russia lose this addiction to using drugs to further the achievements of it's sportsmen and women. Not that I am confident of seeing Putin do anything but totally ignore any pressure and demands.

The russians are the fall guys in all of this...............its rife across the board in a number of sports and countries.

Back