Russian Jets Swarm HMS Duncan

Dick waving from the Ivans. It happens now and again.
My nephew has just had a medal for an incident off the coast of Syria last year with Russia. They're buggers for working their ticket :lol:

They said a mixture of fighters and fighter bombers.
They've got loads of old shitty ones and a few very, very good ones. The ship could have shot down all the crap ones before they got anywhere near the ship

Last edited:
My nephew has just had a medal for an incident off the coast of Syria last year with Russia. They're buggers for working their ticket :lol:

They've got loads of old shitty ones and a few very, very good ones. The ship could have shot down all the crap ones before they got anywhere near the ship
They were very near the ship so why didn’t they shoot them down?
Willy waving imo

The seaceptor missiles on the Duncan have a range of about 150 miles, radar can see out to about 400 miles, if they wanted they could of shot them down long before they got anywhere near the ship.
But they were allowed to approach. The response I made was in regards to the post about some jets being better than others and that we could knack the old ones....... however, no jets were knacked

ROE in that area would be strict as fuck to avoid an accidental world war three. Also she probably isn’t carrying any missiles.

ROE in that area would be strict as fuck to avoid an accidental world war three. Also she probably isn’t carrying any missiles.
They said she was carrying 48 missiles and there were “only“ 17 russki planes so they’d have blown them out of the sky. I know nowt about this but that seems a pretty high level of confidence on their part.

Back