Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

Often wondered what the deals were. Wonder if it's favoured contracts for building the country back in future etc. I'm sure there will some attempt to claw back the money otherwise we'll run out of aid money sooner or later

Could be but I remember Blair was expecting to have a say in reshaping Iraq, politically and in the form of rebuilding contracts, but was pushed out by the Americans.

There must have been some sort of build up to that explosion rather than it being due to a sudden strike. The person filming it was already positioned with their camera which suggests things had developed over bit of time and can I see what looks like a fire truck in the distance near the explosion? The kids also seem to be excited by events rather than shocked by a sudden explosion that's come from nowhere.

I think that this looks as if it really might rbe just an accident - they do happen even in Russia.
Yeah like when people get poisoned or fall out of windows.

Shooting down MH17.

All just accidents.

Could be but I remember Blair was expecting to have a say in reshaping Iraq, politically and in the form of rebuilding contracts, but was pushed out by the Americans.
I worked for Haliburton at the time whose former top man was Dick Cheney who went to be Bush's vice president. The amount of contracts in Iraq announced on the internal Intranet was unbelievable and an eye opener. Everything from Red Adair company putting out oilfield fires to building new schools. Certainly backed up what people say that there is money to be made from a war.

Ukraine will leave #Severodonetsk. The orders to the troops have been already issued. All critical infrastructure was destroyed, 90% of the city damaged, 80% of residential buildings will have to be demolished - they are not subject to restoration.

Russian losses

Bollocks, hopefully they have stretched Russia will in terms of depleted man power, munitions and now an additional area to defend.

Some of what Germany wanted to supply was blocked by Switzerland too.

Interesting Azov patch he has there!

This video shows what was left behind by that regiment in the Azovstal steel works after Mariupol fell...

I worked for Haliburton at the time whose former top man was Dick Cheney who went to be Bush's vice president. The amount of contracts in Iraq announced on the internal Intranet was unbelievable and an eye opener. Everything from Red Adair company putting out oilfield fires to building new schools. Certainly backed up what people say that there is money to be made from a war.
I quite liked the film Vice, do you think it was an accurate portrayal?

Vice (2018 film) - Wikipedia

Back