Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

Yep, previously it was always the US as the world's police and I haven't heard too much from the EU lot, worrying focus on UK.

It isn't something to be ashamed of. As you're a Brexit supporter I'm surprised to see you feeling uncomfortable over us going our own way on this matter. Would you have preferred us to remain neutral on the issue?

Hide under the table or grow some balls. They've had nukes pointed at us all our lives, a lot more 50 years ago than now.

It's just a thank you to the UK. They've got similar posts thanking Germany, France and Sweden.
Germany has still not delivered anything

Hide under the table or grow some balls. They've had nukes pointed at us all our lives, a lot more 50 years ago than now.

It's just a thank you to the UK. They've got similar posts thanking Germany, France and Sweden.
I know that, I know we're not going to get nuked Ffs 😊 can you point me to the other countries thank you videos, not quite sure what they are thanking them about but suppose might exist.
It isn't something to be ashamed of. As you're a Brexit supporter I'm surprised to see you feeling uncomfortable over us going our own way on this matter. Would you have preferred us to remain neutral on the issue?
Nargh, it just seems to me the rest of Europe is lagging but it could just be lack of info coming our way.

Last edited:
Germany has still not delivered anything

Some of what Germany wanted to supply was blocked by Switzerland too.

Last edited:
I guess we are not giving these weapons to the Ukraine free of charge? I am assuming there is some financial payback attached to all this? It never gets mentioned, at if we are writing off millions in order to fight the good fight. As well as trying to look good Boris and co are writing weapons deals like we do with other countries we supply them to?

I guess we are not giving these weapons to the Ukraine free of charge? I am assuming there is some financial payback attached to all this? It never gets mentioned, at if we are writing off millions in order to fight the good fight. As well as trying to look good Boris and co are writing weapons deals like we do with other countries we supply them to?
although they will not be able to pay it back in a million years.

The government refers to it as "aid" so expect it'll be coming out of our defence budget, although Sunak didn't say exactly where the funds were coming from in his Spring Statement.

The US is the only country I know of using lend lease, so Ukraine will be left on the hook to them.

The government refers to it as "aid" so expect it'll be coming out of our defence budget, although Sunak didn't say exactly where the funds were coming from in his Spring Statement.

The US is the only country I know of using lend lease, so Ukraine will be left on the hook to them.
Often wondered what the deals were. Wonder if it's favoured contracts for building the country back in future etc. I'm sure there will some attempt to claw back the money otherwise we'll run out of aid money sooner or later

There must have been some sort of build up to that explosion rather than it being due to a sudden strike. The person filming it was already positioned with their camera which suggests things had developed over bit of time and can I see what looks like a fire truck in the distance near the explosion? The kids also seem to be excited by events rather than shocked by a sudden explosion that's come from nowhere.

I think that this looks as if it really might rbe just an accident - they do happen even in Russia.

Back