Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

Very much doubt it......big warning from the US today re WMD.

Agree Putin is a snide, a sneak, a snake but just can't see him using that shit in Ukraine.

Kharkiv is on their border and they still haven't managed to take it.
I really, really hope you are correct.

My worst nightmare is that he has reached the stage in life, not helped by brooding paranoia from lockdown, where he no longer gives a shit about anything.

So if it’s true and Putin is settling for the east as a face saving , surely Ukraine then head east to take it back?
Ukraine have to be very careful here, this could well be a trap. According to a fair few military experts the Russian have been wanting to draw a major part of the Ukrainian army east and encircle them and take them out of the war, so I don't think we'll be seeing any large scale redeployments of the Ukrainian army move east.

It will end up with the same battle lines as a month ago..
Potentially. But there will be a lot more people giving way more of a shift than they did then. Putin doesn’t give a shit about those regions. He wanted an excuse to start the current conflict and start a full scale invasion. They were it.

I’m not a military expert. But I predict that the war will go on until the Russians f**k off back the way they came. They’ve done too much damage and wrecked too many lives. They have behaved like savage vermin and the Ukrainians will treat them as such.
And nowhere to sell the oil other than China who will get it for a song.
India are already buying it at a knock down price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched a report on BBC about the Ukranians making ground on the Russians. That's good news.

It showed the belongings of a Russian soldier alongside a burnt out tank. Among those was a tube of eczema cream. My son has eczema and that image of the little tube just hit me very hard. My son nearly signed up for the army last year, but found another job instead.

I'd hate to think that Russian soldier was a young lad, who's only choice was to sign up, sent off to war with his tube of cream packed by his Mam. Hope it was an instant death.

Putin is certainly a c***!

Back