Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

I have just watched it on the link above. Absolutely heart breaking.
I don't usually have much time for journalists but these lads went above and beyond, together with that policeman who helped them find data signals so they could get some footage out to the world.
Lavrov and his mate should definitely be tried after the war for saying it was all staged.
And that cvnt Musk should be forced to watch it.

I have just watched it on the link above. Absolutely heart breaking.
I don't usually have much time for journalists but these lads went above and beyond, together with that policeman who helped them find data signals so they could get some footage out to the world.
Lavrov and his mate should definitely be tried after the war for saying it was all staged.
And that cvnt Musk should be forced to watch it.
Just watched it on a link Az* supplied.

Heart breaking is the only phrase to accurately describe it. All Russians, Russian apologists and Russian empathisers (you know who you are) should be made to watch this.

I don’t think I have the words/vocabulary to describe 20 days and do it justice. It’s incredibly emotional, heart breaking at times tbh but it’s the reality unfortunately.

The absolutely fking grease bags denied any of this took place, will be interesting to see how the potatoes in the Uk and Europe spin it. No doubt crisis actors again.

A lot of footage you will have seen if you’ve followed goings on btw, I didn’t realise so much was just from a really small part of the city.
Would appreciate the link too, saw half of it before it was pulled

oft said but that wanker could have had peace anytime from right this second to the moments before he invaded Ukraine. He cannot be allowed to have 1" of Ukrainian land or he will regroup and be back.

Poor Putin, all he ever wanted was peace.

And Crimea
And the four regions he has annexed as Russian last year
And Odesa would be nice
As would Kharkiv
And Kyiv is a historic Russian city is it not?
Oh and a Russian friendly government in the rest of Ukraine
Guarantee that they never join the EU and NATO
Demilitarised as well just in case we want a bit more at some point

Then we can have the peace poor Putin has always wanted.

Sent it to yourself and safc9450. Hopefully it’s still up.
Thank you for your help. Much appreciated to take time to add the info. Watched it this morning. Just like the old saying "WAR IS HELL" Trouble is that sadly the film was just the tip of a very large iceberg. The public lose in every war,every country .There are no winners,only cease fires until the next war.

If you have a VPN you can watch it on the PBS channel below.

I think Ukraine's use of technology is topper. Another demonstration of using it to preserve the lives of their own men while helping the orcs hoy their lives away indiscriminately. If the shoe was on the other foot, and Russia possessed the technology, they'd be more concerned about losing the machine gun than a battalion.

Back