Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

I really dont understand the narrative that underpins their invasion. Everything seems to be so thin its unreal - full of contradictions; we dont plan to occupy any part of Ukraine / this part of Ukraine is now ours; we are here to save Russian speakers / they need to be chased from Kharkiv, we have no intention of invading / surprise, we're invading.
No one understands the Russians mate. They aren’t like the rest of us, culturally, politically or morally. It’s a mistake to compare them with us and how we would act or react in any given situation. Churchill had them sussed.

“Kremlin political intrigues are comparable to a bulldog fight under a rug. An outsider only hears the growling, and when he sees the bones fly out from beneath it is obvious who won.”

Get the bugger telt.

Get the bugger telt.

Johnson will agree to anything in person and then do the opposite once that person is out of his face. The creepy, cowardly twat.

You believe what you wanna believe, petal:

That is probably what was sold to him and what his receipt says. The reality is their were several layers of defalcation before it reached it's final destination.

Johnson will agree to anything in person and then do the opposite once that person is out of his face. The creepy, cowardly twat.
Exactly mate. Couldn’t have put it better, the f***ing shitweasel.
Russian grease money 🤑

I’d take their money and give it to Ukraine.
I’m pretty sure they’d be annihilated before they got inside nutting range

Last edited:
I would love it, absolutely love it to see Belarus invade Poland. It would be a joy watching Lukashenko lose his offensive capability in a day then see his army destroyed or deserted within a week.
Lukashenko is only there due to a fixed election courtesy of his master Putin. The whole army would revolt as would the people given the first opportunity.

Back